Sony has found the TLOU2 leaker, saying they were not affiliated with either Sony or Naughty Dog

Azaan60

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2020-04-27-the-last-of-us-part-2-leaked-online

Sony has confirmed to GamesIndustry.biz that it has identified the primary individuals responsible for the leaks earlier this weeks, saying they were not affiliated with Sony Interactive Entertainment or Naughty Dog, as was rumored.

The publisher declined to comment further, saying that the information was currently subject to an ongoing investigation.

Edited by Azaan60
  • Like 4

10 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

DAMAGE CONTROL IN FULL EFFECT!!!! Sony really??? Just focus on ps5 cause nobody will buying this one!!

Why not? Because it’s not as interesting a story? Fact is, there are always a vast number of 3rd party workers creating assets, doing testing, etc. It’s not surprising If they didn’t work directly for ND.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, nombre_en_uso867 said:

That's what I was thinking

Its all about the wording which they are right. LOL there not with Sony anymore :) I dont care what they say or tell us .. Its all damage control! If you read the track record of N.D. almost 80% have left and they hire Juniors to replace them. They turn over % is awful! 

I'm not understanding this reaction from the public. Someone leaked spoilers from the game. Why people that were interested/hyped in the game actually watched these videos and informations about the game leaks?

I'm not hyped for the game, but I didn't run into Spoiler videos to watch the all game and save my money. I want to try the game without any information from its ending or twists. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Starcade_Legend said:

I could care less WHO actually leaked spoilers for the game; I care about the actual content of the leaks.  If this was a story the fans wanted/were asking for, I’m sure their fan base would want blood from the leaker.  In this case, the blood that needs to be spilled might be whoever signed off on this story as being something the fans would clamor for...1f644.png

True, Sony signed off on the story GAVE THE GREEN LIGHT! So dont matter who leaked it SONY GREEN LITE THIS HOT TRASH!!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Azaan60 said:

Because dumbasses fell for the rumour that the leaker was a former ND employee trying to get back at Naughty Dog. 

The reason they're declining to comment is probably because they're gonna take this into a court of law. Better to keep things confidential for their court case. 

The leaker is completely fucked though. The dude who leaked HL2 source code before its release got sent to jail. The dude who leaked Warzone got sued to hell and back by Activision. 

We'll also probably get the full story through the court case as well. 

Yes, and? That was the motivation behind  spoiling the game footage, false or true it may be, and you know, or better yet, can no longer deny the veridicity  of the footage shown as Druckmann went ahead and confirmed.

So tell me "smartass", you can call  the help of tj too here, that rambles about "truth" while  not even  2 minutes earlier posts a fucking rumour:

What  is the purpouse of the thread you created? There are only two options: somebody trusts  the word of a corporate company in a desperate situation or  they don't:

In the second case  everything stays the same, in the first case, the leaker becomes another guy that (fortunately) fucked up this  cancerous company.

That's some nice priorities, you and Druckmann have,  oh, but I'm sure he treats ND's employees with respect, only this bad bad leaker will get punished.

Edited by scemopagliaccioh
  • Like 3