Channel Surfer not unlocking

KrzysMC90

I can't get this trophy to pop. I tried it already with different Sims and still nothing is happening. Doesn't matter how long they are listening/watching. Below a list of my stations/channels:

Stations: Alternative, Blues, Classical, Electronica, Kids Radio, Lullabies Radio, Pop, Retro, Romance, Spooky, Winter Holiday

For radio I use the Listen to... option, wait some seconds, turn off the radio and select the next station.

Channels: Action, Comedy, Cooking Channel, Fireplace Channel, Kids Network, Music TV, News, Romance, Sports

Same as with the radio, I use Watch Channel..., wait some seconds, turn off the TV and select the next station.

I tried it with different Sims from the same household and also with Sims in a different household and still nothing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2020 at 4:56 AM, NZBigC said:

Are you selecting 'listen to' each station rather than 'change station'

Yes, I even tried choosing 'listen to', then turned off the radio and selected the next station using 'listen to'. Still nothing. At this point I have no idea what I'm doing wrong.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/23/2022 at 10:28 PM, ResidentDarrell said:

Finally! After several hrs, new worlds, new sims, and merging families if you use the "Listen To" option on the radio this will make it pop. Thanks @melodicmizery and @NZBigC......this made the trophy pop for me!

yah dude, that shyt drove me insane as well. i was loading different maps and everything. the guide should really fix that

8 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

yah dude, that shyt drove me insane as well. i was loading different maps and everything. the guide should really fix that

I'll update it. The trophy was always buggy so maybe they changed something that means you have to actually click listen to now.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...