On-line trophy

Surgexon

"NAT-3" just means it can't tell what your network is. You wanna aim for NAT-2, meaning you're connected to a properly setup router. Are you using a router, or plugged directly into a modem? Can you turn on DMZ mode?

• Like 1

I ran into this problem yesterday, never had it in my life in any game. I didn't know the password of my router and shit to change to a different NAT type and went bugger it and plugged in, that got it to go for me. If that's an option you can use, it's probably the quickest, not unlike what Helyx said.

Super-fly wdym by it went bugger and you pluged it in?

aslo helix I was trying to get my DMZ working but it just wasnt working and I dont know wdym by router? Im using wireless so that means wifi

On 5/1/2020 at 11:51 PM, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

I ran into this problem yesterday, never had it in my life in any game. I didn't know the password of my router and shit to change to a different NAT type and went bugger it and plugged in, that got it to go for me. If that's an option you can use, it's probably the quickest, not unlike what Helyx said.

On 5/1/2020 at 10:24 PM, Helyx said:

"NAT-3" just means it can't tell what your network is. You wanna aim for NAT-2, meaning you're connected to a properly setup router. Are you using a router, or plugged directly into a modem? Can you turn on DMZ mode?

9 hours ago, Surgexon said:

Super-fly wdym by it went bugger and you pluged it in?

I went bugger it, not the thing. Bugger it is Aussie slang, means like "fuck it" or "screw it". Basically I threw my arms up, out of options, and plugged the thing in directly, worked a treat.

• Like 2