Trophy thoughts

59 minutes ago, Wuthg21 said:

It seems pretty easy, but I have no idea what it is, and it sounds like an animal crossing rip-off

It’s been made by the UK bank NatWest to teach children how to earn and save money, all part of its moneysense programme it rolled out earlier this year 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ValeNort46 said:

It’s been made by the UK bank NatWest to teach children how to earn and save money, all part of its moneysense programme it rolled out earlier this year 

Ah that makes sense, I didn't know anything about it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DF007gamer said:

Remember the days where we would complain "Why does this not have a platinum". Now I wish all easy games like these had no plats. 

This game it is worth to have a Platinum.

1 hour ago, swedechick said:

Can you get 100% without micro-transactions? It looks cute, so I might dive in either way. ;)

You can platinum/100% every F2P-Game without paying a Cent. It usually makes it faster if you pay real money, but not in this case. You just can buy a 4th Island, if you want.

Edited by Sikutai
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

This game is it worth to have a Platinum.

You can platinum/100% every F2P-Game without paying a Cent. It usually makes it faster if you pay real money, but not in this case. You just can buy a 4th Island, if you want.

Exactly what I wanted to know! Thanks ☺️

Skompenso.png

I discovered a Bug, cant proceed. I opened a door to the last area of the first island but can't walk through it.                                                                                                                          Edit: New Update today, it solved the problem for me. Yippeahh.

Edited by Sikutai
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Sikutai said:

This game it is worth to have a Platinum.

not true, you cant unlock any trophies on DCUO without buying membership

1 minute ago, Flipendo52 said:

not true, you cant unlock any trophies on DCUO without buying membership

It's an Rule from Sony: Platinum must always be possible without DLC/Microtransactions. I know hundreds of F2P Games and every one of them is possible without paying real Money.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

It's an Rule from Sony: Platinum must always be possible without DLC/Microtransactions. I know hundreds of F2P Games and every one of them is possible without paying real Money.

so how do you unlock the plat in dcuo without buying a membership? i earned all of the trophies and none of them unlocked until i bought a 1 month membership

9 hours ago, Flipendo52 said:

so how do you unlock the plat in dcuo without buying a membership? i earned all of the trophies and none of them unlocked until i bought a 1 month membership

Then report them. BTW, 100% means the Base Game, not the DLC Trophies. So I think you are wrong and you mean some DLC Trophy, not the Main List.

Edited by Sikutai

44 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

Then report them. BTW, 100% means the Base Game, not the DLC Trophies. So I think you are wrong and you mean some DLC Trophy, not the Main List.

He is not wrong: DCUO does not let you earn a single Trophy without paying. It's an exception though; almost every FTP game let's you get all the Trophies without paying.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Klart said:

He is not wrong: DCUO does not let you earn a single Trophy without paying. It's an exception though; almost every FTP game let's you get all the Trophies without paying.

Do you really mean the Main List or a DLC-List? That's not legal, never heard of such a case before. In this case the game must be listed under Demos.

21 hours ago, Sikutai said:

I discovered a Bug, cant proceed. I opened a door to the last area of the first island but can't walk through it.

Am I the only one with this Problem. Do I have to start a new game?

Edited by Sikutai

18 hours ago, Sikutai said:

Do you really mean the Main List or a DLC-List? That's not legal, never heard of such a case before. In this case the game must be listed under Demos.

Am I the only one with this Problem. Do I have to start a new game?

yes, main list. i dont even think i earned any dlc trophies on it