How Hard is this game?

Aecesaje_

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, grifteskymfning said:

Not hard at all, it's a 6-10 hour platinum, even if you're going in blind.

Some trophies are a bit finicky, and there are some missables, but it's a quick game to replay should you miss anything.

Thanks for the replay, I will try it for sure! Just getting through my backlog, hoping to get to this game soon

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
10 minutes ago, OhDearDevilRun said:

If its a very easy game why is platinum only around 25%?

It's easy, but not very easy. It's probably 25% because of the price, $11.99 (so no trophy hunters are really buying this compared to other easy plats), and because it's on PSNow.

A couple of the trophies are kind of luck based and the one missable trophy isn't really missable if you don't pass the point of no return, so you have unlimited days to get it. The "platinum stopper' (not really) is the last race where 

Spoiler

you need to beat 3-4 races in a row without losing, or else you start over. It's a VERY big difficulty spike in terms of opponent speed and obstacles. Although 4/10 might be accounting for the last race the game itself is a 3/10.

• 1 month later...

I'm very surprised the platinum ISN'T around 40%. It's mostly miscellaneous trophies that you can pick up after mildly focusing on them.

I only ever got C-D ranks on races and yet got the platinum in about a day. At maximum a 2/10 difficulty. Check it out, it has a groovy soundtrack!

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

Really enjoyed this game, however cannot get past final races. Or rather the 3rd race, everyime wipes floor with me I cannot even catch up to shoot them. For me, game was chill and enjoyable until this spike in difficulty. Then having to tediously replay the first 2 races to yet again be unable to get within a mile of winning final race. Pity really 

• 1 year later...

On 5/13/2022 at 10:29 AM, FridgeMouth said:

Really enjoyed this game, however cannot get past final races. Or rather the 3rd race, everyime wipes floor with me I cannot even catch up to shoot them. For me, game was chill and enjoyable until this spike in difficulty. Then having to tediously replay the first 2 races to yet again be unable to get within a mile of winning final race. Pity really 

Play the beach gun challenge repeatedly and earn the green laser for selection at the riverboat. I invested exclusively in my clip size and regularly attacked the opponent to keep it close until the end.