Difficulty stacking

48 minutes ago, RuKaSe_91 said:

If I complate the game on grounded mode, will it stack the other difficulty trophies? Easy normal hard and survivor?

I'm just unsure whether it will or not with it being a DLC difficulty setting 

Thanks in advance

It stacks.

51 minutes ago, audiopile said:

Its been a while but im pretty sure you cant go straight to Grounded, its locked out. Have a read thru the guide.

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/1007-the-last-of-us-grounded-mode-dlc-trophy-guide

You can.

1 hour ago, RuKaSe_91 said:

If I complate the game on grounded mode, will it stack the other difficulty trophies? Easy normal hard and survivor?

Thanks in advance

And it stacks, yes.

18 hours ago, RuKaSe_91 said:

Thanks in advance

Difficulty trophies stack. It is recommended to do Grounded Mode using the new game plus glitch, because the difficulty is quite tough in places. Here's how:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, audiopile said:

Awesome, how? The guide people use is incorrect if your claims are true. 

Just starting the game on grounded. And you're referring to (i'm guessing) grounded+, which, indeed, can be unlocked only by completing grounded first (or by the glitch, but i don't know anything about it).

1 hour ago, nombre_en_uso867 said:

Grounded is a DLC

I linked him to the DLC guide, i wasnt talking about basegame.

36 minutes ago, Demon133Slayer said:

Just starting the game on grounded. And you're referring to (i'm guessing) grounded+, which, indeed, can be unlocked only by completing grounded first (or by the glitch, but i don't know anything about it).

OP isnt talking about NG+ though. Still curious how one goes straight to grounded without a single regular playthrough. 

EDIT - i just looked at OP profile and it appears they've already done the game on easy.  hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. waste of time.

Edited by audiopile

22 minutes ago, audiopile said:

OP isnt talking about NG+ though. Still curious how one goes straight to grounded without a single regular playthrough. 

EDIT - i just looked at OP profile and it appears they've already done the game on easy.  hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. waste of time.

I know that he isn't talking about ng+, that's why i thought you're confusing it. 
Ok, i repeat again :
1) Launch the game
2) Start new game
3) Choose grounded difficulty
Very easy method to go straight to the grounded, works 100% of the time.

2 hours ago, audiopile said:

What I'm trynna say is, there's no correlation between base game difficulties and grounded. That's why you can play on Grounded without even touching easy mode.

As if the game didn't let you play Left Behind because you didn't finish the main game. It's stupid