TheWintendoHii

Thoughts on Platinum?

35 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Goikko said:

 

At least the party members should already be unlocked through a Teletron message. If not, upon finishing the story every "Advance through the story" opponent will unlock.

Hmm. That is strange, I didn't rush through any thing, in fact, I purposely went around to different areas without any events to talk to NPCs and such too. So it's kinda odd I never got the call to unlock them. I wonder if the calls aspect is buggy or if there are specific unknown conditions to get the calls to unlock the characters/other timed messages in general for the Dependable Guy trophy since there are quite a few varying reports from people online with those timed calls.

27 minutes ago, Txustrilla said:

So if I, for example, missed bromides during my gameplay, it is useless to fight in the simulator in order to get S-rank and would be better to do so in the new playthrough?

The bromides carry over in NG+, so it's up to you whether you want to go for S rank with your current playthrough or the next one

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, TheWintendoHii said:

The bromides carry over in NG+, so it's up to you whether you want to go for S rank with your current playthrough or the next one

 Oh thats nice then, I thought I had to collect all of them again. I only have 10 missions left, so I will do in my current then.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just wanted to give a big thanks to everyone that provided insight and information on this game. I just unlocked the platinum and was able to do so with 1 playthrough and reloading chapter 7 to get the 4 remaining endings.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am hoping to unlock the platinum in one playthrough.  I find getting S Ranks in battles really annoying.  The fighting itself is easy, but I always seem to fall short of the S. ;_;

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well on track to get platinum next week as I'm probably gonna do two endings per night or one because this game is the definition of great game, rubbish and grindy platinum. 

 

I've not had this much "urgh' since CRYSTAR or Azur Lane Crosswave. (also good games, rubbish platinums.)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Dependable Guy trophy is giving me problem. It says to answer 15 messages in a timely manner, which means Urgent messages doesn't count since there's no timer. And I've gone an entire playthrough not getting this one. Is that normal? I'm very sure I never missed any teletron messages.

 

@Goikkowhich message got you the trophy? I'm just wondering if Sakura's Koi-Koi message count for this.

Edited by chibuki
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, chibuki said:

The Dependable Guy trophy is giving me problem. It says to answer 15 messages in a timely manner, which means Urgent messages doesn't count since there's no timer. And I've gone an entire playthrough not getting this one. Is that normal? I'm very sure I never missed any teletron messages.

 

@Goikkowhich message got you the trophy? I'm just wondering if Sakura's Koi-Koi message count for this.

 

I got it in my second playthrough with the first timed Koi-Koi message, not Sakura one (that's mandatory). And i saw many people saying the same. The read counter carries to NG+ so you will need to advance a little more. Make sure you explore during free time so raids and Koi-Koi messages arrive.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Goikko said:

 

I got it in my second playthrough with the first timed Koi-Koi message, not Sakura one (that's mandatory). And i saw many people saying the same. The read counter carries to NG+ so you will need to advance a little more. Make sure you explore during free time so raids and Koi-Koi messages arrive.

I see, so that counts too. Thanks. I pressed on and kept going until Chapter 4 in NG+ when Hatsuho was calling  me to her room. Perhaps I didn't explore enough or to the specific places during Free Movement that trigger those optional messages.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to add, I think the Koi Koi messages probably gets triggered by going to different rooms/areas within the theater. Try going to rooms without events during the movement phases to see if you can trigger them. I always visited each area outside of the theater during each movement phase (when able) and triggered a raid each chapter after it was introduced but never got Koi Koi messages for 3 of the 5 members and Reiji, only thing I did not do was visit every room in the theater. Luckily, I was able to unlock the Dependable Guy trophy in one playthrough on the final chapter when I got the Koi Koi message for Sumire when exploring the area near the girls' rooms

Edited by TheWintendoHii
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just noticed that my Sakura Wars Platinum has become rarer.  Is that my imagination?  I could've sworn it was over 20% rarity when I initially earned it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.