worst grind ever

mysticninja074

Oh god...in order to reach level 100 you better have a turbo controller, else you'll get pissed big time.

I have that one on PS4 and I left the game running quite a number of hours in order to reach 100

(also I believe you can move this thread to the game's own forum thread)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Copanele said:

Oh god...in order to reach level 100 you better have a turbo controller, else you'll get pissed big time.

I have that one on PS4 and I left the game running quite a number of hours in order to reach 100

(also I believe you can move this thread to the game's own forum thread)

yeah i used this forum on accident and I have a turbo lol this is taking forever still 

As someone who did this manually and was an idiot with my xp boosters, I will say having a turbo will seem like a breeze.

Put the booster on and make sure you get the most out of it as once you close the game the booster expires. Being a dumbass I didn't notice this, so took me so damn long.

Hate to bring up some bad news too, but if I remember right.... Level 99-100 is roughly the same amount of xp as Level 1-95

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kazeh54 said:

As someone who did this manually and was an idiot with my xp boosters, I will say having a turbo will seem like a breeze.

Put the booster on and make sure you get the most out of it as once you close the game the booster expires. Being a dumbass I didn't notice this, so took me so damn long.

Hate to bring up some bad news too, but if I remember right.... Level 99-100 is roughly the same amount of xp as Level 1-95

thanks for the help im at 86 now not to bad just time consuming as hell

2 hours ago, raphi_boss67 said:

I bought a turbo controller and it's still a pain for me cause, I don't know why, the controller switches off every 10 minutes so I can't let it run alone a whole night 1f62d.png

Looks like your turbo controller has an idle timer like mine, which basically defeats the point of even having a turbo controller. However, I found a little trick that worked for me when doing the level 100 grind. Place the controller on a spot around the limit of its signal range, so it loses connection every few seconds, but then proceeds to reconnect. That should reset the idle timer every time, and if you're lucky and keeps doing it steadily like it did for me, it should be able to stay on overnight. Obviously that will completely throw off your calculations on how long you need to leave it on, and you can't exit the match or you'll lose your multipliers. So I kept a lot of margin of error and I think I ended up at level 108 or so.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Vergil said:

I did the xp farm Atlantis method yesterday. Left it on for 4 hours. But i didn't receive any.all i got was 1470xp

What did i do wrong? 

Verify that your system settings dont put your controller or console into sleep mode for inactivity 

On 2020-05-20 at 9:54 AM, AJ_-_808 said:

Verify that your system settings dont put your controller or console into sleep mode for inactivity 

Its on ps3, using a turbo controller. 

I started the game yesterday only some battle modes and story. Currently level 37. Dunno if that's has anything to do with it

Edit: problem was i didn't update the game lol

Edited by Vergil

• 3 weeks later...
On 05/05/2020 at 9:32 AM, NamoPh said:

Looks like your turbo controller has an idle timer like mine, which basically defeats the point of even having a turbo controller. However, I found a little trick that worked for me when doing the level 100 grind. Place the controller on a spot around the limit of its signal range, so it loses connection every few seconds, but then proceeds to reconnect. That should reset the idle timer every time, and if you're lucky and keeps doing it steadily like it did for me, it should be able to stay on overnight. Obviously that will completely throw off your calculations on how long you need to leave it on, and you can't exit the match or you'll lose your multipliers. So I kept a lot of margin of error and I think I ended up at level 108 or so.

Thanks for the tip, I'll try it today and give you a feedback ?

16 minutes ago, Phantochi said:

If you guys are getting pissed on your way to lv100, just you wait for the battle mode.. 

Well yes I believe people are getting pissed within the limits of reason. 

Battle mode is another beast altogether. You have to leave your mortal body behind or sacrifice a goat in order to do those stupid ass ladders. 

When it comes to top tier bullshit AI, Netherrealm never disappoints lol xD

• Like 1

On 05/05/2020 at 9:32 AM, NamoPh said:

Well, the method worked for a bit but I don't know why, the controller still switches off after an hour or so ?

On 6/13/2020 at 9:01 AM, raphi_boss67 said:

Well, the method worked for a bit but I don't know why, the controller still switches off after an hour or so 1f625.png

It's all about getting a lucky streak, if it stays connected or disconnected for too long, it will then stay off.

I know this is somewhat irrelevant but for me, even without turbo controllers, fighting games are much more fun to grind even if it is 100+ hours like I did with Dragon Ball Fighterz but the one game that pissed me off so much was Dangerous Driving. Even though the grind was minuscule in comparison to Injustice, that game is just terrible to grind because it’s soooo boring as you have to look where you’re going. In fighting games, you know the moves so you can do them without looking meaning you can watch something else whilst you grind without having to focus

On 6/13/2020 at 2:36 AM, PatinumNumemon said:

Ehh, Fortnite has a worse grind. I'll get around to finishing this someday though.

Thank you for saying this. I invite anyone here to plat Fortnite and then tell me Injustice or any other game is the "worst grind ever", its hilarious.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I really do think this is a lot worse than MK 9 and MK X combined.. 

im finally over the 100 hump , and have a handful of battles left.. such a damn grind, and I’ve been grinding recently  like mad. 

there’s a good workaround for battle mode in the the thead above this, delete the patch and use Superman’s heat vision (attached thread). I’ve got a lot further than I thought I would , with a bit more ease.. though the flash is the only one still  beating the heck out of me with this method.. 

• Like 1