Platinum Trophy Review for Final Fantasy VII

TheDblTap

Like I was, you're probably thinking about platting this game following the excellent Remake's successful release, right?

Or, maybe, you wanna give this one a good and proper run-through before you get around to playing the remake? Whatever your reasons, if you're on the fence about platting this game and wondering what it'll be like, I've put together one of our increasingly popular Platinum Trophy Reviews detailing my opinions and experiences, which should help you make your mind up!

https://platget.com/thedbltap-games/final-fantasy-vii/

If you do check it out, I really appreciate it!

Thanks everyone, stay safe!

Nice work.

I was personally a bit disappointed with the trophies for this game (and the boosts for not disabling them). As soon the game got announced for PS4 I was looking forward to getting my old FF7 strategy guide out and getting down and dirty with the whole thing, maybe even beating the Weapons for the first time ever. Beat them properly I mean.

In the end I just kind of sauntered to the finish line. The only stress I can remember feeling was worrying about whether Barrett would turn up for the date. 

Edited by JPageMartin36

55 minutes ago, JPageMartin36 said:

Nice work.

I was personally a bit disappointed with the trophies for this game (and the boosts for not disabling them). As soon the game got announced for PS4 I was looking forward to getting my old FF7 strategy guide out and getting down and dirty with the whole thing, maybe even beating the Weapons for the first time ever. Beat them properly I mean.

In the end I just kind of sauntered to the finish line. The only stress I can remember feeling was worrying about whether Barrett would turn up for the date. 

Hey, thank you!

I know what you mean, I definitely felt the same stresses over Barret. 

I did do my best not to use the "God Mode" boost (mostly because I knew I'd never hear the end of it from the community) but I'm so infinitely glad that the x3 speed boost exists so I used that a lot.

I don't know how we used to put up with the game being so slow, haha. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...