Money glitch AFTER 1.4 patch

chozume

So conflicted.

On one hand, if this actually works, it basically speeds up the game massively. Get the 1mil GP on monday, just go to Tuesday, go find Krobus in the sewer who sells an Omni-Geode for 300. Use this glitch, get tons of Geodes, go break them in the blacksmith until you get a Prismatic Shard.

Sell those for 2k each and keep like 1-2k of them. They're a universal 'love' item for every villager except Haley (And she loves coconuts/daffodils so thats easy anyways).

I mean, you'd still have to find all artifacts/minerals by scratch but you can bruteforce the Minerals and 3 of the Artifacts via Omni-Geodes.

On the other hand, i absolutely adore this game, its one of my favorites, ive played through it like 10-15 times doing different farms.

I sorta wanna just get the coin easy and make a perfect farm :P

Edit: Okay, tested and it does work, forgot you need 60 artifacts to get the sewer key though. Its some really janky system, if you put anything in that chest after duplicating, everything vanishes, not sure if you can put stuff in an alternative chest or not and keep it.

Edited by SpacebarPIays
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Berfison said:

Well duping staircases made iridium farming easier. Wouldn't recommend duping anything you use for crafting as it's buggy as shit

Yeah I've been doing some testing on this today. It seems if you duplicate items but don't sell them, you can put stacks in other chests. If you put more than one stack in the same chest however the items will go way down from what you duped. Gonna do so I'm e further testing on it. You can dupe Omni Geodes and then take them to the blacksmith and easily get loads of gems and minerals for the museum. Gonna fiddle around with it as some items seem to go back to 1 when you sleep no matter how you put them in chests and things.