Bug Washington Raiders trophy

Hello, I finished 9 times the raid mode in discovery mode including 6 times in full to 8 players, I never got the trophy (as well as a friend), I even created a new character and made a raid in level 30 and still no trophy, I contacted ubisoft but no reaction, I don't know how to get around the problem

Edited by Big_Lebowski_Jr

The game is in a bad state at the moment. The developers know and are not happy about it. 

The current situation has also slowed the progress of fixes, balances, and content. Title Update 9 is in the works, post this on the Ubisoft Division 2 forums if you haven't done so already. That helped get traction for the Dark Zone trophy.

On 5/3/2020 at 1:08 AM, Sky_RykerXD said:

The game is in a bad state at the moment. The developers know and are not happy about it. 

The current situation has also slowed the progress of fixes, balances, and content. Title Update 9 is in the works, post this on the Ubisoft Division 2 forums if you haven't done so already. That helped get traction for the Dark Zone trophy.

Agreed.  They got around to fixing the unobtainable DZ trophy as multiple people kept bringing it to their attention.  If this is in fact bugged as well it will take multiple reports.

The game is in a bad place right now.  Lots of bugs, terrible loot, a HUGE lack of re-playable content, and a declining player base.  They have TU 9.1 and TU 10 supposedly releasing within the next 8 weeks.  TU 10 will most likely include the 2nd raid, which will most likely have a trophy attached to it.  Yay...

Like @Sky_RykerXD mentioned, your best bet will be their official forums as they do read them.  It might just take a while to get a fix.

Good luck!  :)

I contacted ubisoft who could do nothing, I contacted playstation who did not unlock the trophy, I posted on the Division 2 forum but no progress, I think I am conciliated, yet I have the screenshots of the end of 8 players, 9 raids carried out etc ...

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished the whole raid... over 3 hours in instance and no achievement... and the best thing is, guy that joined just for last 2-3 pulls of Razorback got the achiev... *sigh*

Edit: Does anyone even know if this trophy works if you boosted your character?

Edited by Trax1us

• 3 weeks later...
On 23.5.2020 at 7:50 PM, Trax1us said:

Just finished the whole raid... over 3 hours in instance and no achievement... and the best thing is, guy that joined just for last 2-3 pulls of Razorback got the achiev... *sigh*

Edit: Does anyone even know if this trophy works if you boosted your character?

I see in your profile that you have unlocked the trophy now. Can you tell me how you did this? Because for me the trophy didnt unlock.

thx 

greetings

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I managed to get this trophy yesterday. Not sure how far the raid was along before I joined but I ended up playing in three main battle sections, which lasted about 20-30 minutes. The tank boss in one of the sections was just stupidly tough. Spending three hours playing this mode would be torture for me.