Scottish Trophy Hunters

Div_Muzza

In the 2 year or so I haven't came across many fellow Scottish trophy hunters. I know there's a few on this sight and I have a few mates who are no into it as much as they once were.

So If your from Scotland or an expat or even of Scottish heritage post in here and I'll make a list. Maybe even a ranking if I have the time.

1. NICKY-DABELL.png
  2. mutescot.png
  3. DrBloodmoney.png
  4. madbuk.png
  5. cbchaos67.png
  6. finchmiester1.png
  7. stevieboy1975.png
  8. TOAST13TOA5T.png
  9. Goekie.png
  10. Div_Muzza.png
  11. munchmagic1986.png
  12. effdeegee.png
  13. StewartBros.png
  14. BTHRZeroX.png
  15. DaViDm_4294.png
  16. TheFlyingToaster.png
  17. Liir01.png
  18. My_Smelly_Feet.png
  19. Kitford001.png
  20. Pixel-Zero.png
  22. TheBolloxx.png
  23. xxTANGODOWNxx1.png
  24. evisarator.png
  25. thepeaguy.png
  26. CapitanoEstebano.png
  27. SlipySama.png
  28. leonhardyhardy.png
  29. smooth_dave86.png
  30. streethawkfan.png
  31. BuffaloBill-580.png
  32. DevilsYard.png
  33. Mujo_Ku.png
  34. RebelKnight-.png
  35. Aexzia.png
  36. SteveArr.png
  37. Van-Damage78.png
  38. UltraOmegaSin.png
  39. MaKrazy88.png
  40. SeanOfHesselink7.png
  41. EmmaSean.png
  42. SiickSnipesz.png
  43. AnarchySeeker.png
  44. crucades.png
  45. zl-Iain-Iz.png
  46. MadScotsGuy.png
  47. RKAY23.png
  48. FarSideOfSaturn.png
  49. TechnicalErrors.png
  50. Icy247.png
  51. RebelMajesty.png
Edited by Div_Muzza
  • Like 4

Currently just going for games that I'll enjoy platting rather than getting easy ones. Got my first Lego game in Lord of the Rings the other day so looking to plat that along with perhaps some of the other Lord of the Ring games. Might get some more Lego games because they're good fun. Also WWE wrestling games and Dragon Ball Z games. Just ordered Budokai HD Collection (Good ol' nostalgia) and looking to get the Raging Blast games too. What about yourself?

• Like 1

Yeah I noticed you recently got a trophy in Raging Blast. Should be a challenging one, the online trophies are the ones I'm dreading (Unless I find a good boosting partner). What would you say was the toughest trophy to get? I've never played Payday, but from what I've seen it looks awesome! 

• Like 2

All ruined and Battle Bonus Complete are the toughest trophies by far but I've added tips for them. The online trophies are really easy to boost just a bit time consuming for the 100 fights. Just create a game session to find a partner. I really enjoyed the Payday games waited for years for a good heist game.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Hey bro, add me in, and thanks for pointing this thread out, it wouldn't have occured to me to search for this! :)

edit:

Forgot to say, born and raised in Glasgow, live in Aberdeen now (where the work is at)!

Edited by DrBloodmoney
  • Like 2

Have updated thanks everybody please feel free to post as often as you like and keep this thread going.

Hey bro, add me in, and thanks for pointing this thread out, it wouldn't have occured to me to search for this! :)

edit:

Forgot to say, born and raised in Glasgow, live in Aberdeen now (where the work is at)!

Looks like we have a new leader.

I live in England, but my Mum and my grandparents are scottish, so feel free to add me so we can make this leaderboard even bigger. I won't be ranked very high though :blush: About halfway up.

I've added you.

I seem to be the only one not from Glasgow but born and bred Scotsman nonetheless

A few of the guys on it are not from Glasgow Kitford and MadScots dont think Stevie is either.

I'm half Scottish and I live in Nova Scotia (which literally means "New Scotland"). :awesome:

You've been added also.

• Like 1