Scottish Trophy Hunters

Div_Muzza

Updated. Please keep them coming.

I'm from Scotland! :yay: 40 mins outside Glasgow

Damn I'm slipping down the rankings had been next to Stevie since I created this.

That is one funny coincidence. On a side note terrific completion rate on your trophy list, dead kewl

I'm half Scottish too add me to the board cheers

You have been added.

My sister and I are both trophy hunters! I'm RebelKnight- and she is RebelMajesty. :) get adding!

I have added you. Your sister account must be private as she appears to have no trophies.

Born an bred in Edinburgh an still live there but kinda new to the whole playstation scene

Another Weegie here.

Add me :D

I'm right up in the Scottish Highlands! :-)

You have all been added. Feel free to add me to your friends list aswell and keep the forum going. Spread the word.

I need a Dead Nation playtrhough on Grim i think and higher difficulties. I recommend you collect all armor and loot solo I found that easiest. I already have Alien Breed 1 plat I do have the other 2 but wasn't planing on playing them anytime soon but if you need help I'll start them.

I'll do a run through on deadnation easy mode for armour and a understanding of what weps work best on what enemies for alien breed its mostly to knock out the mp/co-op trophies as all my mares either don't own it or are on xbox

Create a game session you will find someone.

Me too, feel free to add me (PS3 and PS4)

Gaming Scot right here! Good to meet you all :)

Glasgow Scotland born and bred :D anyone feel free to add me, never really came across any Scottish gamers except two trumpets on Black Ops 2 who I think had a total age of 11 :/ lol

You have all been added.

• Like 1