Scottish Trophy Hunters

Div_Muzza

• 3 weeks later...

Wow this list has got a lot bigger since last time I was on site.

Terraria kinda stole all my social life again recently but not to worry it will be on PS4 soon and I can start my addiction all over again!

Thanks for posting. I updated earlier this month but alot of people seem to have lost interest. I've not been trophy hunting myself recently have just been trying to play through my back log of ps3 games and replay my old favorites before I move on to a PS4.

I still check too - though I expect to lose my current place pretty quickly, as it turns out that having a newborn baby in the house has a significant impact on your trophy hunting abilities!

Congratulations on your baby :lol:

• Like 2

I still check this thread regularly. I have mostly been doing the same, cleaning up some games in my backlog. I have also been distracted with the World Cup. It's actually been over a week since I last earned a trophy. That's unheard of! :o

Yeah been watching the World Cup too. Still been earning trophies but must be 2 months since my last Plat.

I still check too - though I expect to lose my current place pretty quickly, as it turns out that having a newborn baby in the house has a significant impact on your trophy hunting abilities!

Congrtulations. Thats what happened to my mate MaKrazy88(Hes on the list). He's the one who got me into trophy hunted but since he's had hus kid hes barely been online at all.

I'll keep it updated once a month or so. Hopefully can keep getting new people added.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yo, I live just outside of Glasgow. Wouldnt say am a big gamer but the games I do enjoy playing ill trance out for a while until that platinum is in the bag. I think ill go back through my library and clean up a few of the games I can be bothered with plattin I had no idea that trophy hunting was a thing...

Ill just jump back under my rock now  :lol:

• Like 1

Yo, I live just outside of Glasgow. Wouldnt say am a big gamer but the games I do enjoy playing ill trance out for a while until that platinum is in the bag. I think ill go back through my library and clean up a few of the games I can be bothered with plattin I had no idea that trophy hunting was a thing...

Ill just jump back under my rock now  :lol:

I wasn't born in Scotland, but I was pretty much raised in it - and I still currently live in it. Could I be added?

Finally a bit of activity lol. I'll update and add you both soon.

What games are you both working on currently?