Scottish Trophy Hunters

Div_Muzza

Hey I'm Scottish too glad to see there are so many I'm not as big as trophy hunter as some of the others but I still consider my self one I'm currently working on Mafia 2, on my first playhtrough of Bloodborne but going to go for platinum on it once finished

Also going to plat both of the metro redux games as I've done it on another profile and love the games

Edited by WithAtelier
  • Like 1

Hey I'm Scottish too glad to see there are so many I'm not as big as trophy hunter as some of the others but I still consider my self one I'm currently working on Mafia 2, on my first playhtrough of Bloodborne but going to go for platinum on it once finished

Also going to plat both of the metro redux games as I've done it on another profile and love the games

Will add you next update mate.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Forgot to mention earlier that I'm from Linlithgow in West Lothian, where I've lived for 26 years now.  Currently getting close to the LA Noire platinum, which I'm also aiming to make my 5,000th trophy.  Might try to finish up LBP2 after that.

We live like 20 minutes away from each other, lol

Broxburn, here 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hi sorry I haven't posted anything for a bit. Some times life is just busy. So quick update for me still here lol still check every so often and games I am working on are Bloodborne, Dying light, BL2 but to be honest I just need 2 or 3 trophies on each of those game to platinum. Also working on Magika 2, Dead Nation ,Just Cause 3 and Darksiders 2. but I am open to any game until Dead Island 2 and The Division comes out as I will be lost in those games. If anyone know's a work around for Just Cause 3 trophy Bragging Rights that would be a big help I have tried everything I can think of anything else and nothing works.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...