30 Level glitch

NZT600

12 minutes ago, Van-Helsings said:

Just read all the guides that are already on the internet man

They are all different and nowhere does it say how to reset the level. Аlso not found information about situation when 2 player. Everywhere describe the moment with 3 players 

47 minutes ago, NZT600 said:

They are all different and nowhere does it say how to reset the level. Аlso not found information about situation when 2 player. Everywhere describe the moment with 3 players 

First up no you need 3 players because of douple kills us need 2 opponents 

You can just use 2 extra consoles if u have 3 ps3s 

As for the leveling glitch are u asking how to make it work ? Because literally every guide tells u how 

What you want to do is early on max out 1 tier of weapons with 3 of the diamonds and max out those weapons with manuals then reset 1 diamond you keep keep ur maxed out stats but from then on do not place all of your diamonds you have 1 tier already maxed so there's 1 diamond u never need to spend again but u only need 1 point left out for the glitch to work

Now once u hit level 20 hand have got the manuals for every weapon and I mean all if them or ur gunna be really depressed

Start playing and in the menu reset 1 diamond per match losing a level every match. At about level 5 or so u need to complete a match with alot more points than the match allowed u to keep and atleast from this point on never leave the game never back out to main menu never be the host u must stay in multiplayer keep pulling out a diamond per match till u nolonger have any applied u should be back on level 1 and if u went over the point thresh hold in 1 match (it's important you do this while still high enough level that it doesn't make u gain a level by going over hence why u do it at 5 or higher) you should be safe to exit the game. Now since u left it removes the excess points you went over by which since ur at level 1 will pull u into negative points and puts you at level 30

Edited by Taliesin_2943

10 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

First up no you need 3 players because of couple kills us need 2 opponents 

You can just use 2 extra consoles if u have 3 ps3s 

As for the leveling glitch are u asking how to make it work ? Because literally every guide tells u how 

What you want to do is early on max out 1 tier of weapons with 3 of the diamonds and max out those weapons with manuals then reset 1 diamond you keep keep ur maxed out stats but from then on do not place all of your diamonds you have 1 tier already maxed so there's 1 diamond u never need to spend again but u only need 1 point left out for the glitch to work

Now once u hit level 20 hand have got the manuals for every weapon and I mean all if them or ur gunna be really depressed

Start playing and in the menu reset 1 diamond per match losing a level every match. At about level 5 or so u need to complete a match with alot more points than the match allowed u to keep and atleast from this point on never leave the game never back out to main menu never be the host u must stay in multiplayer keep pulling out a diamond per match till u nolonger have any applied u should be back on level 1 and if u went over the point thresh hold in 1 match (it's important you do this while still high enough level that it doesn't make u gain a level by going over hence why u do it at 5 or higher) you should be safe to exit the game. Now since u left it removes the excess points you went over by which since ur at level 1 will pull u into negative points and puts you at level 30

Hardest part its find 3rd player. Thank you for information 

7 minutes ago, NZT600 said:

Hardest part its find 3rd player. Thank you for information 

No problem. But honestly you only need a 3rd person for a handful of weapons for their double kills and if lucky each weapon should only take afew matches.  Hansen2086 would probably be willing to help you so you might ask him 

22 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

No problem. But honestly you only need a 3rd person for a handful of weapons for their double kills and if lucky each weapon should only take afew matches.  Hansen2086 would probably be willing to help you so you might ask him 

I got all multikills and need up 1 gun only) but who finished multikills leave session, other just silent and I do kill with my 2nd accaunt 

15 minutes ago, NZT600 said:

I got all multikills and need up 1 gun only) but who finished multikills leave session, other just silent and I do kill with my 2nd accaunt 

If you have all your multikills on all the guns requiring them then yeah u can just use the second console to finish all your single kills 

56 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

If you have all your multikills on all the guns requiring them then yeah u can just use the second console to finish all your single kills 

I do it. Unfortunately I can't do glitch with 2nd console, need 3rd) I will try find