-deleted-

ChimJiminie

• 3 weeks later...

The police is utterly random and they only trigger when you switch scenes in town, so max your notoriety and just keep walking round and round.

Another tip is that when you get the police after you, in the "race" place yourself all the way up, furthest from the screen, and they cannot hit you when they shoot.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 5/20/2020 at 10:39 AM, grifteskymfning said:

The police is utterly random and they only trigger when you switch scenes in town, so max your notoriety and just keep walking round and round.

Another tip is that when you get the police after you, in the "race" place yourself all the way up, furthest from the screen, and they cannot hit you when they shoot.

I saw a guide that says you need to actually get caught and not just run away. Do you remember if that's the case?

I'm also having trouble making the police spawn.

• 1 month later...

Is this bugged or something? I've spent longer trying to get the cops to spawn than the entire rest of the game. What an awful experience this game has been.

Edit: in case anyone else runs into this, it is indeed bugged.

When you raise your notoriety too high it bugs out and will show 0$ for your bounty and the cost for police protection will be indefinite. If this happens you've been hit with the glitch and have to start a new game from what I can tell. Because of this I strongly suggest getting the vicious trophy before the Pablo one.

Edited by Angus1343
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Police showed up for me at the "Biggie" rank, after buying some beans from the main stand. zMy police protection has just ran out and I was on my way to get more.

Not sure, but I'd think doing anything has a chance make them spawn. Maybe they just really like beans. Ever since I hit Escobar status, I stopped copping the police protection and I haven't seen police at all. -- Been waiting for them to rob me of my $6k "Pablo" bounty, nothing so far.