Question about difficulty

TenebraZero

Hey guys i have started this game today but i have a question, i'm concerned about Hardcore Risette fan Trophy and i'm asking that: what's the best difficulty to start on? I know very Easy it's not raccomended because the party become too levelled skipping a lot of line, it's best normal or Easy difficulty? Actually i'm playing on Easy but i think i'm levelling too fast( i'm in the Castle dungeon)so i'm not sure it's a good idea to continue. Please, someone share some thoughs.

Hi, I played through P4G for the first time ever last month, having only ever played Pokemon in terms of JRPGs previously.

Easy is the best place to start, that's what I did, and I got HRF in.... wait, am I allowed to spoil it? If counting the secret dungeons, I got it on the fourth-to-last.

Just use the Excel spreadsheet and farm the battle entry lines (getting jumped by shadows) before levelling up the S.Link. Rotate your party regularly and make sure you have a Persona with Stagnant Air for ailment farming. I got the Trophy and I'm a complete idiot, and you have so much JRPG experience (looking at your profile) that this all shouldn't be problem. Be sure to use L1 on enemies constantly to force Rise to spit out all available lines for that given status or strength.

Be confident, farm those entry and ailment lines, rotate your party, and take care to get the missable boss lines. Save a lot and avoid going KO (this might reset your lines for that floor?), and you will get there! And to give you a carrot on the stick; the feeling of being able to play the game once you hear that Ding, without having to worry about lines anymore, is incredible. In fact, tag me when you get the Trophy, because I will want to congratulate you.

Edited by Golem25
  • Like 2

There are some minor spoilers in my reply, sorry, so SPOILER WARNING

I did it on very easy, but it was hard. I'd try to speedrun the first (Minor SPOILER) three dungeons (Rise is the 3d dungeon) (spoiler ends), and i only got it on the last day in the last dungeon. As Golem said, rotate your party often. You can also use the worst weapons for everybody, to avoid killing any enemies too quickly. You have to do 2 playthroughs anyways (SPOILER) for the Margaret fight (Spoiler ends). Just a hint: don't lose track of the skill card trophy either. Once i got Hardcore Risette Fan, I realised i had like 28 skill cards, and had to grind for that one too.