Bug with 'Legen... Wait for it...' Trophy?

danceswithsloths

I haven't played this game much but I was planning on coming back to the trophies in a bit since it was pretty fun, so I was reviewing the trophies that I earned in my only session playing the game so far, back on April 17th. I noticed that I somehow earned the trophy 'Legen... Wait for it...' for reaching LEGEND rank in any field of expertise, but I have yet to earn 'Baby steps' for reaching BEGINNER rank in any field of expertise. 

I checked the forums here and on other trophy sites and I'm not finding much about this, a lot of trophies seem to be bugged for this game, but no mentions of this one that I found, so I just wanted to check if anybody knows if this is possible in any legit way?

I also checked some other players who have this game on their trophy list and they all earned the 'Beginner' trophy before they earned the 'Legend' one. I'll check my in game stats and see if I even actually have 'Legend' rank or not when I hop online in a bit.

EDIT: Had 'Legend' rank in 'Pro Rider' for some reason. Not sure how it got there without ever being at 'Beginner' rank. I  played a decent amount of vs. matches against other players that day, maybe it was related to that.

Edited by danceswithsloths