Fastest way to get 100 lvl

shortish-rennet9

1 hour ago, UltraFire121 said:

Well this is easy. Start manually get level 60 for Crime Spree and if someone has a high class rank Crime Spree and i'm pretty sure you'll get it done in a few short hours.

There is no Crime Spree on ps3. And my topic isn't question, it's advise. :)

Edited by SiDima

Don't wanna sound like an ass, but this method has been known since day 1 or the ps3 release. The Exp values in the ps3 version are pretty much broken and it takes waaay to long to reach level 100 compared to the ps4 version. The whole game is a mess on ps3 honestly, but wait... there's more xD

Try to play the game with the release 1.0. version... boy that was a mess: guards were basically ignoring other guards being handcuffed, so on Framing Frames Day 3 you could cuff 4 guards and kill the 5th one... so the map was empty after that, not a single person to stop you from emptying the vault :D

22 minutes ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

Don't wanna sound like an ass, but this method has been known since day 1 or the ps3 release.

No problems, I apologized in advance for another topic. But this method has undergone some changes since release. As I understand before all patches you can restart mission after calculating cash, but now you can't do it because no more restart button. So, if you won't delete patch then it will be a good alternative method. ?

• 2 years later...