I hope they make DLC for SOR4

You

Here is a list of DLC (even that have no trophies)

- Unlockable SOR3 Roo and Ash as playable characters

- Unlockable SOR4 Shiva and Max as playable characters

- 3 music packs, be able to purchase the SOR1, SOR2, SOR3 etc soundtracks and being able to customise what tracks you hear on what stage. I'd also love to hear more Game Gear music from SOR1 and SOR2

- More stages / side stories

- A kind of survival mode, but like boss rush with tons of enemies, say set in the boss stage where you fight Max, just throw tons of enemies at the player(s) (Maybe similar to Final Fight CD on the Mega CD and have a most kills in 99 "ingame seconds")

Other improvements to the game:-

- Do something like put a little star or something next to a character on the character select for each stage/difficulty so you can tell if you have a score with this character or not, Instead of having to check highscore table.

- Support for 3 and 4 player online coop

- During online, dropping out a game does not end the stage. Maybe support drop-in and dropout like Dragon's crown?

- Allow more than one player to choose the same character and have a palette swap. (Like in SOR3 VS mode)

• Like 3

It's strange how it looks like Shiva and Max (& even Estelle) appear in the story as if they should have been unlockable. They all side with you after defeating them. I kinda expected them to be unlocked at that moment.

• Like 2

Yeah after Adam unlocking after stage 5, I was literally assuming you would unlock other characters like Max and Shiva after you thought. Hell even after seeing Victy/Roo in the bar I thought awesome, he's definitely in the game then...