Side-Quest-Shane

Banditnapper

5 posts in this topic

I beat the campaign on Friday and didn't come across one bandit camp. Does anyone know what map is best to find them? I'm on sandbox right now in France with 4 competitors to get the 3 emperor trophies and the knight trophy. Bandit activity was at normal. Thanks

Found 5 camps in the France map with Paris as your capital with 2 competitors. 

i tried the france map as paris but found no bandit camp at all there. do you have to play the map for a while? in my other game i played the europe map and discovered basically everything, found only like 2 camps there. idk. hardest trophy in the game.

Posted (edited)

No Problems here, when bandits attacked my Convois I searched the Area and found always a camp. For the rest I zoomed in and searched the map. They always appeared far away from towns and always in the same spots. I started between Hungary/Greece.

Edited by Sikutai

Yeah, i finally got it. I did not know that you have to find 5 Camps in one Game. So If you play the europe map you really have to search the whole map for those camps. But i guess that also means that there are at least 5 Camps on any given map. Thanks Guys :)