Are PS3 games ever going to be included in PS Store Sales again?

PalaceOfLove706

Us ps3 users keep getting shafted out of deals. It happens every now and then and the bundle deals are still good but most monthly and weekly sales they ignore even throwing a few sales our way. It was bad enough when they took PS Plus away from us, it was worse when they canceled PS Now for ps3 users, but the total emphasis on PS4 games for sales I think ignores a broad user base. Perhaps they have their own marketing reasons for doing this but it leaves me disappointed. 

55 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Nope, the developer/publishers have to coordinate with Sony on sales and most have moved on long ago from their old, old work.

The good news is there's plenty of physical PS3 games super cheap.

i can agree to that. i'm still grabbing those but some have been pricey.

33$ was the last one for atelier shallie (3rd game in the dusk series).

if can find pawn shops. sometimes you can find some good deals. fallout 3 was one i bought for 5$ but haven't tested if it works

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1

Just now, BEAST_IHMOTEP said:

Well most of them are 10€ already on the store aren't they?

Have to get that Split/Second platinum done before they even think about closing the PS3 Store... Too bad that because of the quarantine I can't go to my home country (Spain) and take my PS3.

Actually a lot are over 20 bucks like the Legos. I had to pay close to 40 for Raven and Toy Story Mania. But I agree that some prices remain competitive 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BEAST_IHMOTEP said:

Well most of them are 10€ already on the store aren't they?

Far Cry 4  50£ 

Cars 3 45£ 

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax  45£

CoD BOIII 40£

Attack on Titans  35£

Handball 17  35£

Payday 2  35£

WRC5  35£

Just an example of the ridiculous prices that needs to be updated ?

• Like 1

Lol wtf is with people saying we'll never see a sale again? I bought many good ps3 AAA games on sale in January, including L.A. Noire complete edition, that was the last good sale from what I remember. Sometimes it takes 4-5 months before we get a good sale, that doesn't mean we'll never get one again.

17 minutes ago, panikooooos said:

Lol wtf is with people saying we'll never see a sale again? I bought many good ps3 AAA games on sale in January, including L.A. Noire complete edition, that was the last good sale from what I remember. Sometimes it takes 4-5 months before we get a good sale, that doesn't mean we'll never get one again.

I hope you’re right because 4-5 months is unacceptable in my opinion. I want and crave more

On 5/4/2020 at 2:19 PM, panikooooos said:

The PS3 is an old console now, obviously there won't be as many sales as there will be on the PS4.

I don't know how many PS3 games are covered through PS Now, but I imagine a good majority of people use that service to play the games. My internet is too unstable to use PS Now so I have to stick with the 'old fashioned' plug in and play with the actual PS3 console.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Spaz said:

The PS3 is an old console now, obviously there won't be as many sales as there will be on the PS4.

I don't know how many PS3 games are covered through PS Now, but I imagine a good majority of people use that service to play the games. My internet is too unstable to use PS Now so I have to stick with the 'old fashioned' plug in and play with the actual PS3 console.

Man I used ps now on ps3 a lot it was a great deal but they took it away from the ps3...