How to obtain this game in 2020

AtaraxicDream

Here is a small guide on how to access this game without game sharing. 

1.Create a Hong Kong PSN account. 

2. Add 80$HK from any PSN card store. I used this site: https://www.play-asia.com/psn-card-80-hkd-playstation-network-hong-kong/13/707ewz?ref=emrs_empersonal

3. Download the Demo then Purchase the game unlock key from the PSN HK store using the HK account. 

4. Run the game on your main account.

Side Note: Every trophy can be earned by yourself with 1 copy against bots. The circle in the center of your HUD fills from the blue orbs. This will make you stronger n make the 3 kills while invulnerable easier. Hope this helps n happy hunting. 

Edited by AtaraxicDream
Had to fix misinformation
  • Like 4

• 1 month later...

theres an option to try the game on the page you buy the unlock key, at least there was for me, did u buy it on the console or pc store?

just checked and it shows up in the demos section, weird that it didn't for u?

Spoiler

7af9fae9331e7a4cb372a1b2007434aec9a4581b.jpgb5c0d7dd5202e92aba1f3095be7b154175ba8c34.jpg

ok so the way i did it just in case its not on the demo section because the search function wont show it.

on the PS store go to games, title name, S, and the key will be there, it should also show a try for free option, download this before you buy the key, as the option isn't there after you've bought it.

Edited by Leenewbe
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, AtaraxicDream said:

I totally missed this. I was on console. I think I bought it first before grabbing the demo. I'll edit the guide to exclude the Taiwan steps.

it may just be worth just keeping the Taiwan info as a side note in case others mess up downloading the demo 1st, more options isnt a bad thing.

• 5 months later...
On 5/4/2020 at 10:33 PM, AtaraxicDream said:

Here is a small guide on how to access this game without game sharing. 

1.Create a Hong Kong PSN account. 

2. Add 80$HK from any PSN card store. I used this site: https://www.play-asia.com/psn-card-80-hkd-playstation-network-hong-kong/13/707ewz?ref=emrs_empersonal

3. Download the Demo then Purchase the game unlock key from the PSN HK store using the HK account. 

4. Run the game on your main account.

Side Note: Every trophy can be earned by yourself with 1 copy against bots. The circle in the center of your HUD fills from the blue orbs. This will make you stronger n make the 3 kills while invulnerable easier. Hope this helps n happy hunting. 

Just a few additions.  I think the game is still available in all Asia stores (probably not JP, but JP is not Asia region for Sony). The game does not show up on the SG and HK stores using the PS3 store on the console, so perhaps this will not be possible to purchase in the future.

Since PS3 stuff is gone from the web store I used the web access to the old store and it worked. Using this you have to purchase the demo (free) and the game key, as the game key does not have the demo or game included.

Dumb way to spend 8€ but I had to have one of the trophies of the game.

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Ok, I figured it out. Make a hong kong account, and instead of using the ps3 console store's search function, just manually browse through the demos until you find it. It will not show up in search results. From the demo page you can access the game page and purchase it there (I used a HK psn store card bought from pay-asia).

• Like 2