Connecting to UGC failed

Johnytomm

Just earned all of the UGC trophies for InFamous 2 starting from scratch, saw this thread and panicked but I had no problems. Just to be sure, I guess I'll play through Festival of Blood to the point that I can play UGC missions in that too

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MandA60VISE said:

Don't even have the games yet but wanted to play them eventually. About how long into both games do you need to be to be able access the online stuff?

About 1 hour total. Maybe 30 mins of story missions to unlock UGC, then another 30 figuring out UGC and playing a quick mission 25 times. Not bad. 

• Like 1

Lmao I made sure I powerhoused through Festival of Blood for the UGC after seeing this thread. I need to hop back on infamous 2 to mop up the story mode trophies since I've really only done the UGC for 2. I can't wait to get me a copy of the first game and First Light because having 100% in the game series would be really satisfying ?

• Like 1

This game is on my list for quite some time but I'm yet to buy inFamous 2 and Festival of Blood, thanks giving a nice headsup this servers are not that stable anymore, I'll try to get those 2 games online trophies done ASAP.

For Festival of Blood I've read you need to finish the main campaign in order to have access to UGC part of the game. How about inFamous 2, how much do I need to go in before having access to UGC stuff? Also, how much spoilers will I find if I play these 2 before the first inFamous? Thanks for anyone who can answer this.

1 minute ago, Otonio_Bruno said:

How about inFamous 2, how much do I need to go in before having access to UGC stuff? Also, how much spoilers will I find if I play these 2 before the first inFamous? Thanks for anyone who can answer this.

For the first part, see @Afro_Gear's comment two entries above your own here! As for spoilers... yeeeeeaaaah I think I got some pretty big ones, but it's no biggie for me really, the first game is over a decade old so I've myself to blame really.

• Like 1

Got worried about it and decided to pick up a copy and rush this online trophies, did all of them today and thankfully everything was working fine. Recommend anyone who still didn't got them to do it asap, you never know...

I searched for WAZET on the UGC menu and got an Assassination missions that auto completes itself in 2 seconds, then i repeated it until the 25 missions trophy popped.

Edited by evs_castro
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, evs_castro said:

Got worried about it and decided to pick up a copy and rush this online trophies, did all of them today and thankfully everything was working fine. Recommend anyone who still didn't got them to do it asap, you never know...

I searched for WAZET on the UGC menu and got an Assassination missions that auto completes itself in 2 seconds, then i repeated it until the 25 missions trophy popped.

Cheers, just did the Assassination mission 20 odd times searching WAZET too.

• Like 2

Just got around playing Festival of Blood yesterday, could start and finish it within 4 hours, grabbing 100% of the trophies. Fortunately I think I didn't spoiled too much on the plot of the first two games. Now unto purchasing a copy of inFamous 2 and flying through the story mode to get to the point of doing UGC missions and knocking these all then going back to the first inFamous game.

Thanks to everyone who answered me, you were a great help!

On 5/5/2020 at 10:48 AM, patrizio1811 said:

Guys now the servers are perfectly online!!

I've been trying for the past few days, and I think I did this day too, but I couldn't connect...

On 8/5/2020 at 5:26 PM, bani24j said:

I don't why the same message appears when I try to connect to servers "Error (8002E5A0) it's so annoying and I'm starting to worry about it ?

I always get error (8002E5A0).

I think those who don't have that error shouldn't worry, they will eventually be able to connect.

At least I, after 4 years, haven't been successful.

9 hours ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

Is it working for people at this moment? Thinking of using my free PS Now trial to get Festival of Blood done while it is still up.

It was when I did it a few days ago, and FoB can take as little as 6 hours or so if you power through. Definitely easy to knock off.

Im playing infamous 2(disc version, infamous collection), i started yesterday with UGC missions right after completing the story mission “Karma’s a Bitch", and continue doing the rest today and didnt have any problem with them showing on the map or doing them, i used the filter and in short time the UGC missions appeared, i got the 4 online trophies this day in a couple of hours, how long that will take you depens mostly if you play once every mission or repeat the same until getting the 25 missions completed.I needed the xp to unlock my powers so i decided doing the long way. Im happy to finally got this out of the way, hope this helps and encourages eveyone to get this done ASAP and keep trying if you failed, though i dont know how this works towards different versions of the gamem may vary in some cases, cheers players

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I did these trophies about a week ago, but now I've completed the game/all the side stuff and I need about 2k exp for my last power, but I keep getting UGC connection failed? Have tried couple days now. Anyone experiencing the same? Or does anyone have any other tips for Good Karma playthrough to get 2k exp?

17 hours ago, CitizenMasi said:

I did these trophies about a week ago, but now I've completed the game/all the side stuff and I need about 2k exp for my last power, but I keep getting UGC connection failed? Have tried couple days now. Anyone experiencing the same? Or does anyone have any other tips for Good Karma playthrough to get 2k exp?

Yeah, I keep getting failed to connect to UGC too, but I just press start, go to UGC menu and press to connect again and it works. It's kinda iffy if when it's working or not though.

1 minute ago, Joker-Kun890 said:

Question regarding FoB, can you get the online trophies first or do you have to play through the game first? 

You have to play through the majority of the game, but i got 100% in less than 3 hours so you should just enjoy yourself and get through it. It doesn't spoil Infamous 2 at all

• Like 1

I really feel for all of you who are having trouble with this now because I had trouble with it as well. The UGC trophies are still very much obtainable at the time of this writing, trust me, however the servers are incredibly unpredictable and temperamental. For me, one day I tried so many different things to try and get the servers to work but nothing worked. Next day I tried again and it worked perfectly. Hang in there, folks.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ImMagnetz said:

I really feel for all of you who are having trouble with this now because I had trouble with it as well. The UGC trophies are still very much obtainable at the time of this writing, trust me, however the servers are incredibly unpredictable and temperamental. For me, one day I tried so many different things to try and get the servers to work but nothing worked. Next day I tried again and it worked perfectly. Hang in there, folks.

Ok, in that case, i guess i will initiate this saga ASAP (have the collection version with all 3 games).

Edited by Vampirehunter145

I just got it done about half an hour ago too, got a few errors but a retry right after and it works again, so the servers seem to be pretty stable at the moment.

It’s just the four related to UGC that are online trophies right? The guide doesn’t have an online section or tag any of the trophies as online.