Connecting to UGC failed

Johnytomm

• 2 weeks later...

am unable to connect but somethig odd happens to me when I started the game like 2 weeks ago, I begun as good karma then when the UGC mission were available I can do like 4 then got disconnected during the entire story, I just started the game again but with bad karma but before the UGC were available I did a savefile before, so the game let me do 2 UGC only the ones sucker punch published, then after 2 second one the game disconnect but if reload the file before the UGC apears I can connect to the UGC again only to get disconnected after 2 missions, this is really weird

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

I'm playing infamous 2 and I can't connect to the UGC server since yesterday. I already did the trophies, but I still need to get the trophy from Festival of Blood. Anybody is having the same problem? I don't know if the server isn't working or if it's my internet. For what I searched, this server goes down and comes back from time to time.

5 minutes ago, KenpachiDaniel said:

I'm playing infamous 2 and I can't connect to the UGC server since yesterday. I already did the trophies, but I still need to get the trophy from Festival of Blood. Anybody is having the same problem? I don't know if the server isn't working or if it's my internet. For what I searched, this server goes down and comes back from time to time.

There hasn't been any official announcement, so just try again another time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
21 minutes ago, AihaLoveleaf said:

This game has online trophies? You gotta be kidding me. Online trophies in a singleplayer game is the definition of stupid. inFAMOUS 1 is on my incomplete list and I intend to complete it sometime, but for all I know the second game could become fully unobtainable by the time I'm free to play it.

Mad Max says hi...

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, AihaLoveleaf said:

This game has online trophies? You gotta be kidding me. Online trophies in a singleplayer game is the definition of stupid. inFAMOUS 1 is on my incomplete list and I intend to complete it sometime, but for all I know the second game could become fully unobtainable by the time I'm free to play it.

inFamous: Festival of Blood is the exact same deal. Much shorter of course, but it's got the online too.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Pardon me guys but I’m downloading it right now and saw the guide didn’t mention anything about online trophies so what u guys talking about ? U made worry ? since i went to ps3 to play gamed like infamous 2 or any games that doesn’t have online trophies 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, myx2 said:

Pardon me guys but I’m downloading it right now and saw the guide didn’t mention anything about online trophies so what u guys talking about ? U made worry 1f494.png since i went to ps3 to play gamed like infamous 2 or any games that doesn’t have online trophies 

The game has an online mode called UGC (User Generated Content) which allows players to create/upload/download their own mini-missions. There’s a small number of trophies that involve you doing stuff in that mode

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, myx2 said:

Pardon me guys but I’m downloading it right now and saw the guide didn’t mention anything about online trophies so what u guys talking about ? U made worry 1f494.png since i went to ps3 to play gamed like infamous 2 or any games that doesn’t have online trophies 

They're not tagged in the guide, but they're described in Stage 3 in the guide and are online dependant.

UGC is User Generated Content, levels players have designed. You need to be online to access them for 4 of the trophies:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/887-infamous-2/49-level-up

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/887-infamous-2/50-ugc-curious

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/887-infamous-2/51-ugc-veteran

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/887-infamous-2/52-trail-blazer