Connecting to UGC failed

Johnytomm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm trying to go for the online trophies aswell but am hit with the "could not connect to server error" everyday. Is it still possible to get the trophies? Is there something I can do to increase the chance of connecting? Does it matter for the servers which location you are in (I'm EU/Netherlands)?

The error message comes almost instantly when I go to connect. I do see that other people are getting the trophy, so I don't know where the issue is. My internet is stable and I've tried trough streaming and physical disc in my old ps3.

Any help would be appreciated!

Currently having the same issue.  There are a few suggested solutions out there but I couldn't get them to work.

Would love to find out if there is a solution to this. It was working fine last week.

PSA: servers seem to be down since 19th of March 2024. As a result the online trophies for infamous 2 and infamous festival of blood are unobtainable at this moment.

There have been no announcement that the servers would be taken down so for now chances are the servers will come back up eventually. It will probably just be a technical problem on the server part.

For anyone who is thinking about starting this game for the plat however, I would suggest holding off until the issue is resolved.

UPDATE: Servers are back online as of March 27th. Trophies are obtainable again!

Edited by Nyath-
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, bigjim101 said:

Currently having the same issue.  There are a few suggested solutions out there but I couldn't get them to work.

Would love to find out if there is a solution to this. It was working fine last week.

Hi again! 
I've tried every solution suggested in this thread, and all in vain. I hope it's just temporary server issues, because shutting down servers with no notification (like activision did) is a truly evil deed. 
I'll check UGC's state every now and then and let you know if it goes online.

• Like 1