Underrated Gem

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I will second that this game is amazing.

I never finished the plat cause id have to replay most of the game, might do it in the future.

For anyone starting this game make sure you take note of each beetle that you have activated as when I played there was no ingame tracking for them

EDIT apparently these are now tracked in game now thanks to a patch, might try to finish the plat now, I was very close

Edited by ZeromusF4
  • Like 1

I had it on physical, i think the original price was too high, it's nice, the first boss fight is a blast, but sadly after that there's nothing else as cool as that.

That hit heavy on my review, and the other thing, there's basically zero replayability which feel very weird for something that include pinball mechanics.

If you are into something somewhat innovative and it's on sale, it's certainly a nice addition to your game list.

Edited by GoldenShaka

• 8 months later...

I'm glad I looked it up because it was on sale, didn't disappoint at all. Really refreshing and damn if that's an original game if I ever saw one, kudos to the creators!

Enjoyed it from start to finish, interesting boss 'techniques', there was some travelling involved towards the end to collect things but it's part of the game, didn't annoy me.

Only downside I felt, was the lack of info about the scarab thing, even though everything else is there. Having it show you the 10 remaining is helpful indeed, but a bit redundant if you don't know what you're looking for to begin with.

Apart from that, anyone that may find it on sale, hop on!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...