Tour Par trophy not unlocking? Am I doing doing something wrong

blkburn123

Hi im struggling to unlock the tour par trophy. Im following the description and what it says on trueachievement to get. My understanding is that you change your golf clubs to tour club set and then you need a par or a better on an official golf course. Ive managed to get par and a birdie with the tour set on official courses but not trophy? what I am doing wrong? Thanks

6 hours ago, blkburn123 said:

Hi im struggling to unlock the tour par trophy. Im following the description and what it says on trueachievement to get. My understanding is that you change your golf clubs to tour club set and then you need a par or a better on an official golf course. Ive managed to get par and a birdie with the tour set on official courses but not trophy? what I am doing wrong? Thanks

You or changing your clubs by going into edit you golfer right? Not selecting them individually if that’s even possible. You are also selecting a TGC official course? 

6 hours ago, TiNnYzEuS said:

You or changing your clubs by going into edit you golfer right? Not selecting them individually if that’s even possible. You are also selecting a TGC official course? 

Yeh I changed them from standard to player to tour. And I’ve completed it on a couple of courses. I did it on Yuma desert I think it’s Called and a few other official courses. I also done it and tried it with alternate account and I didn’t get it to pop with them either

12 hours ago, blkburn123 said:

Yeh I changed them from standard to player to tour. And I’ve completed it on a couple of courses. I did it on Yuma desert I think it’s Called and a few other official courses. I also done it and tried it with alternate account and I didn’t get it to pop with them either

I just switched to tour clubs and played little brook manor and got it first time, I was about 5 under I think.