It's difficult, very difficult but doable! How hard was your failure please share.

Been playing since Championship Edition DX, and got addicted to the speed of the game. The music only compliments the fast turning and decision making, making you enjoy the moments you overcome previously impossible stages, and always leaving you with the "one more" mindset. It's good to see others having similar experiences, too.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ONUOsFan said:

Here is me finally getting 6-4 done. Took probably 6+ hours of trying and I’m really hoping what everyone says is right and this is the hardest one, because man...that was rough. 

Well done man! Congrats. I am still in level 5, taking for a day rest or my thumbs will be sore xD

6 hours ago, LoveInHell said:

I honestly never liked Pac-Man but we got it for free so why not give it a try - I seriously love this game. The trophies are definitely doable and I’m taking my time with it as my eyes need rest from this game. I haven’t got the plat, yet! And yes it feels so good when you finally get that S-rank, when you’re close to getting it, my heart starts pumping REALLY fast. 1f61d.png Just keep trying and try different methods to complete the level with a high score.

Same with me, free game with no online trophies and a platinum. It becomes a must play game I for me :P.

Those 30 seconds turn to thirty minutes within no time. But feels too good to succeed in the end.

• Like 1

On 5/5/2020 at 0:40 PM, Vintage_Davis said:

I'd say 6-12 is almost as hard as 6-4. At least the final boss is a piece of cake.

I don't know if it's easier or I just learned a lot in the meantime, but I finished 6-12 on my second try this morning and got my platinum!

(granted, I finished 6-12 by lucking into a ghost train that had come through a shortcut with .67 seconds left ?)

• Like 4

I might just lose my mind here... I’ve been trying for hours, took a week break, try again for 1:30-2:00 hours and I’m just stuck on a 4.176.000 million score on Highway Regular, I only beat my previous score by 30k points. I thought I had it but nope I’m 24k points away from an S-rank. ?

Edited by LoveInHell

19 hours ago, LoveInHell said:

I might just lose my mind here... I’ve been trying for hours, took a week break, try again for 1:30-2:00 hours and I’m just stuck on a 4.176.000 million score on Highway Regular, I only beat my previous score by 30k points. I thought I had it but nope I’m 24k points away from an S-rank. 1f62b.png

I am on a break after level 6 adventure. It has left my thumbs sore and am not even halfway done throung it :/

But keep trying and share your joy when done :D

• Like 1

i dont mind hard games, but this game just wasnt that much fun to sit and keep trying. its way to fast. my eyes often move where i think my characters is, just to find out my character is somewhere else. and im not ruining more analog sticks to finish a game. the game might be free but controllers arent lol. hats off to anyone who did finish it. all 3 of you lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

i dont mind hard games, but this game just wasnt that much fun to sit and keep trying. its way to fast. my eyes often move where i think my characters is, just to find out my character is somewhere else. and im not ruining more analog sticks to finish a game. the game might be free but controllers arent lol. hats off to anyone who did finish it. all 3 of you lol

Can use d-pad too, I think thats easier.

2 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

There lies the problem my friend, it's quite impossible to play with the analog sticks. Using the D-pad is much more efficient and safe :P Only one suffering would your thumb!

Just now, ain_sr said:

There lies the problem my friend, it's quite impossible to play with the analog sticks. Using the D-pad is much more efficient and safe :P Only one suffering would your thumb!

Yeah. The guide says that using the analog sticks makes this much easier but... it doesn’t.

A little update on how I'm doing: I just got 3.4 million on Dungeon Extreme, Jesus Christ! I'm going to try tomorrow again I think, this is so hard lol. One little mistake and you miss the S-rank. I haven't even started Adventure Mode yet and look how much I am struggling. Grrr

5 hours ago, LoveInHell said:

A little update on how I'm doing: I just got 3.4 million on Dungeon Extreme, Jesus Christ! I'm going to try tomorrow again I think, this is so hard lol. One little mistake and you miss the S-rank. I haven't even started Adventure Mode yet and look how much I am struggling. Grrr

There is a little leeway for mistakes, but only really 1.

When I finally S ranked extreme, I died at around 2.8million points, with about 30 seconds left on the clock, fininished with 3.35million, then all the bonuses took me to a little over 3.5.

Does come down to a little RNG at times,and you have to guess which way the ghosts are going to go.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, LoveInHell said:

Damn that's painful. Haven't been able to get back to it in a long time. Hoping to get back to it soon. Good luck for your next!  

• 1 month later...

Lol I tought score attack was the hard part them adventure mod just literally said "take my beer" I'm on zone 3 and sometimes gets really frustrating.

On 5/26/2020 at 3:39 PM, LoveInHell said:

Try on highway I did it there in my 3rd attemp. Regular run was the one I struggle the most

29 minutes ago, NordicSaiyan said:

Try on highway I did it there in my 3rd attemp. Regular run was the one I struggle the most

Oh yeah I did Extreme on Dungeon and the rest on Highway. Started doing adventure mode on Pro difficulty but haven’t touched the game for a long time now as I just can’t really be bothered anymore.