It's difficult, very difficult but doable! How hard was your failure please share.

On 6/30/2020 at 7:29 AM, NordicSaiyan said:

Edit status! I just end area 4, 3 stars all now going to area 5.

Well done ! I am stuck in area 6:(  It's taking a lot of time to clear....but won't give up on it!

• Like 1

3 stars on all of adventure 2 levels now

god, i want my money back! Lol

why do i torture myself like this

i have every level unlocked now, except for the final boss cuz im only at like 1/3 of the required stars but should i just go right to world 6 and just get those out of the way sooner than later or just wait and keep playing through the stages in chronological order 

Edited by Property_Damage

2 hours ago, DogFoRaw5 said:

I'm just one trophy away from the plat. Getting all 222 stars will be a right slog...

Ive been stuck on adventure 6-4 for a few days now

and i just failed at 99.50%
i dont know if i have the hand and eye coordination for this game, i dont know how many more attempts i can throw at this level

• Like 1

On 7/1/2020 at 2:58 AM, ain_sr said:

Well done ! I am stuck in area 6:(  It's taking a lot of time to clear....but won't give up on it!

Same here I complete area 5 but on area 6 only made 6-1 it's just to hard ?, I hope to write here soon telling you all that I made it and you can doit too

47 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

I still watch my 6-6 Dungeon adventure occasionally, it was an adrenaline rush but I beat it with less than 0.2 seconds left. 

Awesome mate

11 hours ago, Property_Damage said:

i finally beat 6-4 with 1.15 left on the clock

I need to smoke a phat bowl after that!! 1f4a8.png 

So many restarts and close calls

my thumb can barely take anymore!

currently sitting at 201 stars

Congrats man, I've taken a long break from this level. Am not able give this proper time atm, hope to back on it soon!

2 hours ago, ain_sr said:

Congrats man, I've taken a long break from this level. Am not able give this proper time atm, hope to back on it soon!

i gave up years ago stuck on Adventure mode 1-5, before the guide was written and Before videos made their appearance on youtube Where people were beating specific stages

and recently i started watching a bunch of different speed run videos of classic NES games on youtube, it was in my recommended so i just started watching them

..long story short it made me want to get back into this frantic fast paced game. In just a couple of days i cleared all of adventure mode levels with all the obtainable stars up until this point now, soon as i got to 6-4 i knew it was going to be a headache so i first opted to complete the 4 fruit stages in area 6 and then go back to 6-4

that was easy enough, now onto the hard part everyone seems to dread, 6-4

i was starting to think i didnt have what it took to clear this one level

i was literally playing over and over again for about 4 hours at a time for about almost a week now

what eventually seemed to be the shining factor in my run was that it was near perfect, i didnt die once, and when it came to eating the ghost trains i did so pretty quickly (which is the most important thing to note) but i bombed myself back to the middle after eating the 3rd of 4 ghost trains In some instances, i literally landed on the 4th train twice In my final run saving me several seconds, actually giving me a time advantage over the guy in the video whos been linked in the guide @TurtlePM has provided

persistence prevails, good luck and dont give up! 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Property_Damage said:

persistence prevails, good luck and dont give up! 

Absolutely, that's why video games are so awesome, it gives a snapshot of life itself! The only difference is that in life everything is X1000 at least, both the failures and the reward .

• 3 months later...

To anyone struggling to notice progress while practicing 6-4, try to reach 500,000 points before 5:00, and then 1,000,000 before 4:00. After that, do your best to score 1,000,000 points every minute or so. This may seem daunting, but that’s roughly 2-3 power pellet boards, 3 being if you die, but dying is a run ender if you’re not on solid footing, so don’t die. It’s all down to memorization, patience, and perseverance. Yes, you will mess up a lot, and yes, the A.I. will screw you over by taking cheap paths to avoid you and waste time. However, if you can steadily reach these mini-goals every time, then it’s just down to learning ghost routes. You can do it! It will be worth it!

• 2 months later...

I've just beaten the game ! I'm glad I was not the only one struggling. This game can be kind of BS from time to time. Ghosts running off their path, pac-man going crazy when bouncing on two or three ghosts. That not really much to be fair, but the timer is so tight... 

I must admit I lost few brain cells on this game and would give it a 9.5/10 difficulty, one of the hardest I've made so far. 

For those still struggling, don't give up ! Take a break when needed, but don't forget that each time you play, you get better. Good luck to ya all ! 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...