Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath

kidson2004

1 minute ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

Better not have trophies!! Always what to mess up people 100% who asked for more story? The story was pure trash!! As I said better have no damn trophies added!! 

I thought the story was fine, good even for its genre. You can't really do much with a fighting game story, it's not a wonder why almost all fighting games have to do with a tournament.

But I do agree with trophies, but like all other Netherealm games there is a chance when all the DLC is released trophies will be added.

• Like 3

It's probably a cinematic trailer for Kombat Pack 2 like they did with MK X, but if it's somehow story related, I hope it's free and I hope they won't screw it up even more, but NRS doesn't convinced me lately with the treatment of their story and characters. Just look at Sindel.

• Like 2

Thinking about this .. It wont have trophies im 80% sure cause if it did they would have them listed on the severs already! Most DLC has them listed weeks time .. And its going to drop tomorrow? Or I could be wrong and they will give details tomorrow on this and give a date maybe next month .. so, we will see

Edited by Titanomachy_75

The story expansion includes 3 new characters and 3 skins, so it is indeed bundled with kombat pack 2. Shame, looks like I'll have to watch the expansion on YouTube.

This is the pricing
Expansion Pack: $39.99
Kombat Pack 1 and Expansion Pack: $49.99
MK11, Kombat Pack 1 and Expansion Pack: $59.99

I don't know about others, but 39.99 for story and a few characters seem too steep for me.

Edited by BestUsername----
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, BestUsername---- said:

The story expansion includes 3 new characters and 3 skins, so it is indeed bundled with kombat pack 2. Shame, looks like I'll have to watch the expansion on YouTube.

This is the pricing
Expansion Pack: $39.99
Kombat Pack 1 and Expansion Pack: $49.99
MK11, Kombat Pack 1 and Expansion Pack: $59.99

I don't know about others, but 39.99 for story and a few characters seem too steep for me.

I will have to see how long the story is. 5-6 hours and I will probably jump back in but if its shorter no way do i was to pay that much for the privilege. 

If it does turn out to be a rip off I at least hope it doesn't have trophies.

11 minutes ago, AfraidOfTheFolly said:

I will have to see how long the story is. 5-6 hours and I will probably jump back in but if its shorter no way do i was to pay that much for the privilege. 

If it does turn out to be a rip off I at least hope it doesn't have trophies.

Doubt it, MK11 had around 12 chapters and was about 5-6 hours. If the DLCs story mode is what I think it is we are looking around 5-6 chapters. One for Shang Tsung, Nightwolf/Sheeva, Sindel, Fujin, Raiden, and Liu Kang. Some might have 2 we'll have to see.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Smashero said:

So now the main question (which was already asked): does it also mean new trophies?

Like in "Injustice 2"?

Probably depends if they plan on more DLC after this - which they probably don't if there's a physical version - since they tend to add DLC trophies when they're done with additional content. 

The story looks like it'll be more interesting than the base game. I've never cared for Fujin being added, but he actually does look good here. Sheeva will always be a waste of a slot to me. Her moveset just looks like a Goro re-skin here, so it would've been better if they just added him instead or even Kintaro.

As for Robocop, I've never been a fan and this is the first time I'd say they were better off not adding a guest character. I'm sure there'll be trophies, so I'll probably pick this up down the road when the price has gone down considerably. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sagaan said:

This looks dope, so stage fatalitys and friendships gets back. Sheeva and ropocop are meeh ._. i would replace em with michael myers and smoke.

I’m ok with Sheeva coming back, but RoboCop? 

• Like 1