Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath

kidson2004

18 hours ago, Havok_Knight said:

Individual characters cost £4.99 and this comes with three, so technically you are paying £20 for a story expansion, which actually isn't that bad when you take into account the price of the characters. Though I do think they should just offer people the ability to buy the story part only and the characters separate.

So because the rest of the dlc is overpriced you consider an overpriced bundle to be a deal?

14 hours ago, yowzagabowza said:

So because the rest of the dlc is overpriced you consider an overpriced bundle to be a deal?

I forgot to mention that the dlc also comes with 3 costumes packs that also have the same value of £4.99 each. So it is a bundle of items that cost £30.00 total, making the 3-4 hours worth of story about £4.99 itself. So while they should offer the ability to buy parts of it individually, it isn't overpriced at all and anyone complaining that it is, is just looking for something to complain about.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Havok_Knight said:

I forgot to mention that the dlc also comes with 3 costumes packs that also have the same value of £4.99 each. So it is a bundle of items that cost £30.00 total, making the 3-4 hours worth of story about £4.99 itself. So while they should offer the ability to buy parts of it individually, it isn't overpriced at all and anyone complaining that it is, is just looking for something to complain about.

Plus there's tons of stuff that can be unlocked in the new story, not just what is offered. Cassie Cage has a new costume with 6 variations, Kung Lao has one with a few, same with Shang Tsung, plus many other costumes and gear. Mortal Kombat is so much more than just Trophies. 

10 hours ago, Havok_Knight said:

No, because again, the costumes are over priced to begin with. All of it is. Just grouping it all together doesn't make any of it a good deal.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, yowzagabowza said:

No, because again, the costumes are over priced to begin with. All of it is. Just grouping it all together doesn't make any of it a good deal.

I disagree, a costume pack generally has three outfits in it. So that would make one outfit £1.66 or $2, which is fairly cheap. Especially when you take into account that other games easily charge $8+ for a single skin. Fortnite, League and Apex being recent ones that come to mind.

• 1 month later...
On 26.5.2020 at 5:28 PM, Titanomachy_75 said:

...I think they will do what they have been doing release the game of the year or whatever Ed. With everything!!! Then I believe we will see a new trophy list

But isn´t the aftermath kollection "with everything"? Do you realy think there is more to come?

One more question: Is the aftermath kollection with the whole content on disc, or do i need to enter codes instore?

13 minutes ago, Kratosaur said:

But isn´t the aftermath kollection "with everything"? Do you realy think there is more to come?

One more question: Is the aftermath kollection with the whole content on disc, or do i need to enter codes instore?

N0, Because they still have more kombat pks coming... Maybe 1 or 2 more ... So, I believe after that we will see a new list?