Does PSNow ever add new PS3 titles?

Quink666

Just now, Lianco said:

Oh my god my brain glitched while reading the title. My bad. Sorry about that. 

Haha so i still have some hopes then. Still have only seen PS4 games beeing added each month so far on PSNow. 

I haven't seen any added in the last few months. Which is a bummer: seems Sony is not able/willing to add PS3 compatibility to the PS5 and PS3s are no longer manufactured/sold, so if they aren't added to PS Now either we are simply out of luck to ever play them again. And there are sooooo many games from the PS3 era that aren't on PS Now. I'd be happy just to be able to play my previously purchased PS3 games again, even if they weren't in general availability. But no.

I've been enjoying quite a few PS3 games lately that I missed back in the day. Really hope there's more coming but I doubt it. Then again I've got quite a few games left to play on PS Now.

• Like 1

I think they will add them on the first Wednesday or Tuesday of the month. They never really publish those till they are out. I'm a little sad because the free games for PS Plus May where already recently added in 2020 games on Now. I would be happy if they added some more ps3 games.

Edited by ChuckDNorris
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...