help meeee pleaseeeee

It has been 5 months since you got last trophy in this game. That was more than enough time to arrange additional controllers :].

Who knows, maybe your neighbors have some PS3 in the basement? 

Edited by Smashero

If you have any friends with a PS3 still maybe ask them to borrow the controllers for an afternoon?

If you need to buy some though check on Amazon or Wish both sell ko PS3 controllers that are dirt cheap, sometimes in pairs and makes having extra controllers for things like this a better breeze.

1 hour ago, Smashero said:

It has been 5 months since you got last trophy in this game. That was more than enough time to arrange additional controllers :].

Who knows, maybe your neighbors have some PS3 in the basement? 

True but I'm umm ya know im poor 

You have 3 options:

1. Buy 3 more controllers (take your time, that trophy is not going anywhere). Try ebay & find cheapest ones.

2. Find 3 friends with 1 controller each & organize BYOC (Bring Your Own Controller) party & you'll get a shiny new plat.

3. Forget about the game & move on.

Edited by kenseizenkai
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, kenseizenkai said:

You have 3 options:

1. Buy 3 more controllers (take your time, that trophy is not going anywhere). Try ebay & find cheapest ones.

2. Find 3 friends with 1 controller each & organize BYOC (Bring Your Own Controller) party & you'll get a shiny new plat.

3. Forget about the game & move on.

For sure he has at least two, since he got trophies for 2-Players.

3 hours ago, Spaz said:

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
Removed off topic discussion
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

People often forget you can connect PS4 controllers to the PS3 if you use a USB. So you can do two PS3 and two PS4 controllers.

By looking at OPs list, I think that he doesn't own PS4... However this option increases the chances for BYOC mentioned earlier :)

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...

OP, I see that you still need the trophy, so what I recommend doing is finding a friend and just borrowing however many PS4 controllers (you don't need a cord as mentioned earlier in the post, as long as they're charged) and connecting them to the PS3 through bluetooth. Do this by holding the share and playstation button at the same time until the light starts flashing, then go to (I think accessory settings) and search for devices, it'll pop right up. I just got the trophy this way with 2 wired PS3 controllers and two PS4 controllers through bluetooth. Seems it's your last resort if you really wanna get this done :P.

• 6 months later...