4WD daily delta challenge today

topgamer6

Nice. I'm 24/284 on the other challenge.  8:10.  Pleased with that, I need to calm down now before I do the delta.

the other stage is australia mount Kaye pass.  

25 minutes ago, topgamer6 said:

Now's your chance to get the trophy! If you have a relatively clean run you should get in tier 1 today. It's the Argentina 1.77 mile track if anyone is wondering. 

Is it forward or reverse, called la Merced or el rodeo?    Thanks.

12 minutes ago, Capt_Darling said:

Nice. I'm 24/284 on the other challenge.  8:10.  Pleased with that, I need to calm down now before I do the delta.

the other stage is australia mount Kaye pass.  

Is it forward or reverse, called la Merced or el rodeo?    Thanks.

https://dirtrally2.com/community-events

This website shows the daily events. Looks like it's La Merced.

• Like 1

I can confirm it's La Merced indeed. Currently (altough not very helpful as it's subject to shift), the Delta Time is at 2:49.818. I did spin twice an would've missed it by a few seconds. As I already have the trophy I spent some more time to increase the Delta before crossing the finish line. It's a short stage, difficult to predict the outcome. I mean the shorter the stage, the less chance that people ruin their runs. But I think if you just get through without spins you can net the trophy, which is easier said than done because Argentina is a difficult rally.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Pinselneo said:

Thanks.

I started the track in time trial. I got 2:40 but I think i will wait. Maybe the time limit will be different in a few hours.

It won't be much different it will likely go upto to 2:52 or so, you won't see major changes.

5 hours ago, topgamer6 said:

Now's your chance to get the trophy! If you have a relatively clean run you should get in tier 1 today. It's the Argentina 1.77 mile track if anyone is wondering. 

I did it and i was 100th, so tier 1. The trophy will pop tomorrow right, when the event will close? Because it didn't pop after the end of the run

2 minutes ago, Teschiopol said:

I did it and i was 100th, so tier 1. The trophy will pop tomorrow right, when the event will close? Because it didn't pop after the end of the run

Yes it will pop tomorrow when you are still on tier 1.