4WD daily delta challenge today

topgamer6

2:37.410 - 681st position as of typing.

13 whole seconds below the threshold for the dang trophy.

Thankfully I only had one minor incident. On a left hand curve I slid a bit further than expected. Unfortunately, I landed in a gap between two stone walls. Didn't get stuck, but had to quickly back-up to give myself enough space to get out of it. Who builds a road with gaps in the wall!

If this trophy pops tomorrow, then I only have to wait for the Weekly to end to get that trophy as well for 3 Weekly events, and then I am done with this game forever.

• Like 1

I did a couple of practice runs. 2.38 was my best time. I was well underway and than I landed in a gap between two walls as well. I wasn't stuck but lost seconds. After that I made a few minor mistakes but also came through very well through the hairpins. Final time: 2.48. So far that's enough for Tier 1. 

• Like 1

I finished in 2:42 so i think i got it. If not for the delta events i would never get the platinum, because in normal challenges i could barely get to tier 2

Also quattro handles like a space rocket on ice, hate that car

• Like 3

2 hours ago, szaleroPL said:

I finished in 2:42 so i think i got it. If not for the delta events i would never get the platinum, because in normal challenges i could barely get to tier 2

Also quattro handles like a space rocket on ice, hate that car

I hear ya, haha. Same with me although sometimes if I do a pretty good run I can make halfway up tier 2. But yeah, top tier for me in a normal challenge would be pretty impossible.

I managed a 2.37 with a very careful, clean run so I was really stoked with that. That's with engine upgraded to 4. My partner also did a 2.37 with the same upgrades. We're both super happy to be finally looking like getting this trophy ?

Edited by A_Tennis_Giraffe
Typo error
  • Like 2

2:41.452 for me. 3 hours left and the currently delta is 2:52.359.

I don't believe that i'll actually get this trophy, now i'll go for the platinum, which will probably be one of the hardest i've ever done, this game is pretty hard for me. 

3 hours ago, A_Tennis_Giraffe said:

I hear ya, haha. Same with me although sometimes if I do a pretty good run I can make halfway up tier 2. But yeah, top tier for me in a normal challenge would be pretty impossible.

I managed a 2.37 with a very careful, clean run so I was really stoked with that. That's with engine upgraded to 4. My partner also did a 2.37 with the same upgrades. We're both super happy to be finally looking like getting this trophy ?

Thanks mate for the text this morning. Set a time 10 sec slower than you but hopefully I've done enough!

15 hours ago, talespagni said:

Got 2'46'387.

Not bad, considering I just bought the car and did the race without any upgrades.

Hopefully I get the trophy.

Best of luck to all you guys!

I'm roughly same time as you. Just bought car. Hopefully we get it!

• Like 1

I wanted to make a bad time to make one more person happy (i already have the trophy)

But for some reason, my game is stuck at the loading screen of the race .... had this issue 4 hours ago ... still have it now ... rebooted PS4 multiple times ...

Anyone have this problem ? Or already had it ? Ôô

EDIT : I tried the other daily challenge with the Audi ... i could play it ... but the Delta one is still not working ... -_-

Edited by seblegamer

On 06/05/2020 at 11:27 AM, topgamer6 said:

Now's your chance to get the trophy! If you have a relatively clean run you should get in tier 1 today. It's the Argentina 1.77 mile track if anyone is wondering. 

Thanks for the initial heads-up.