4WD daily delta challenge today

topgamer6

• 2 weeks later...

There is a new Delta Challenge today. Don't forget to pick the right car (Audi Sport Quattro). ;)

Poland - Leczna County - Zarobka - Cloudy weather - 16,5 km of enjoyment. 

Delta time 2 hours ago was 9:52 minutes.

I got 9:58, but I have the Trophy allready. Without too many mistakes this one is doable. I was 6 seconds behind after sector 2, but gained 14 seconds in sector 3 and 4.  

• Like 1

23 hours ago, ConAir said:

There is a new Delta Challenge today. Don't forget to pick the right car (Audi Sport Quattro). ;)

Poland - Leczna County - Zarobka - Cloudy weather - 16,5 km of enjoyment. 

Delta time 2 hours ago was 9:52 minutes.

I got 9:58, but I have the Trophy allready. Without too many mistakes this one is doable. I was 6 seconds behind after sector 2, but gained 14 seconds in sector 3 and 4.  

I got my trophy on this event, i beat delta by over 50 seconds. 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, TAgdeKING said:

I will start this game tonight and only have a few hours to play. Will I be able to attemp this trophy or will I have to wait to later in the game ? 

You need to buy Audi Quattro to try this, but it's relatively easy to get the money together, so definitely go for it. Event is open right from the beginning if you have the car. It is much much more easier to reach tier 1 in Daily Delta than normal Daily Challenge. Daily Deltas for Group B (4WD) are quite rare (something like once in a month or two), so highly recommended to try it tonight. Though Audi Quattro is one of the hardest cars to drive in the game and if you're totally new it can be quite tough to reach the required time even in Daily Delta :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone else having trouble keeping this piece of shit on the road.  I've been trying to do what I can with the car in question and am slipping and sliding all over the place.  Also waiting patiently for one of these events to pop up but also knowing if it does I'm sure to muff it.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/09/2020 at 11:35 AM, closertim said:

Anyone else having trouble keeping this piece of shit on the road.  I've been trying to do what I can with the car in question and am slipping and sliding all over the place.  Also waiting patiently for one of these events to pop up but also knowing if it does I'm sure to muff it.  

Look for a good setup online for Audi Quattro. Tweaking those helped me massively compared to default settings.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...