What is the deal with Pathologic 2? (trophies)

EstebanFox

Just saw this game is on sale, didn't even know it was available for PS4 but apparently it's been out for 2 months. Used this website to look into the trophies, the game doesn't exist here but some people say they are unlocking trophies for the game...

what's going on???

Finally the trophy guide is online ?

I'm really eager to write the trophy guide on this, but could definitely use help (especially with the Reflection trophy, which is highly missable and requires an entire playthrough as well as a high number of "collectables"). So if anybody's interested in co-writing, please let me know! (Also, if you know how to unlock the Reflection trophy but don' necessarily want to help with the rest, I'd appreciate some intel as well :) )

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, NekoRave said:

Haven't had that issue yet but good lord is it hard to talk to these devs

Just had an issue a minute ago where I apparently reached the limit of 100 saves when I tried to make another save. Had to quit the game and go to application saved data manager and delete saves to continue with over a gigabyte in saved data. Could be a contributor but really shouldn’t be having that problem in a game released in 2019. Whoever did this port did a piss poor job for such an awesome game, a shame really it will keep people from playing it

• 4 weeks later...