Alaska Pedro Bay missing task

Valkirye22

Does anyone know where is the start location of a task in Pedro Bay "Family treasure" or something.

To take someone's stuff to the farm - that's what the text says.

On my task list it's bugged and shows a "US_SIDEBOARD_4" or such and I can't find it roaming around

UPDATE: the task description in the overall tracker mentions moving furniture, in Pedro Bay there is a lone trailer (the one with the tarps usually objective related) 

located when you follow the road from the point where you start "Weather conditions" contest towards the nearby watchtower.

Unfortunately there is no mission start here... But my money is on this being the objective trailer to drag to a yet unknown location (where the task can hopefully be started)

Edited by Valkirye22

5 minutes ago, NoiizeR- said:

It's bugged for me aswell. In the list it shows up as "US_02_04_SIDEBOARD_SPAWN_TSK" in Pedro bay.

Also in Pedro bay I cant finish "Weather conditions" since there is no Scout 800 to deliver.

The scout spawned for me, it should be where you start the mission among the trailers? Try resetting it or traveling between regions a bit.

If that doesn't help leave it until (hopefully soon) we get a patch. Another thing you can try is the game re-install, it fixed a broken task for me in Michigan. I forgot what it was but the objective also didn't spawn.

As for this one in Pedro Bay it basically makes the platinum unobtainable until it is fixed. I'm sure the trailer I found is the objective trailer but there is no way to trigger it. There are only 3 'houses' on the map where you can potentially deliver it and none show the task when visiting near.

I have tried to do everything exept reinstall the game. The scout doesnt spawn and it says something is blocking the spawn. I can check on the map where it is suppose to spawn but its all clear. I still have other stuff to do but I wanted to do everying in Michigan and Alaska.

As for the trailer in the woods close by, I found no way to trigger it either.

• 2 weeks later...