AFK Multiplayer melee farm

TASK360

I know it's possible, I've seen players do it in lobbies, they've had their message settings turned off so I have no clue how they do it, just wondering if anyone know how to do this cause this would save so much effort of grinding the long winded pvp mode

13 minutes ago, TASK360 said:

I know it's possible, I've seen players do it in lobbies, they've had their message settings turned off so I have no clue how they do it, just wondering if anyone know how to do this cause this would save so much effort of grinding the long winded pvp mode

turbo controller

Don't do it. It's one thing to use a turbo controller to grind a single player game. That is totally fine. However, you're letting down your entire team and almost certainly dooming them to lose because you're AFK farming a game. The matches are 4v4 so teams can't really afford deadweight, especially if you're essentially a giant target that the opponents can kill. It's super unfair to people actually trying to play the game because you wanted a useless digital icon.

If you aren't willing to actually play the game, then you don't deserve the trophy.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ResoluteRock said:

Don't do it. It's one thing to use a turbo controller to grind a single player game. That is totally fine. However, you're letting down your entire team and almost certainly dooming them to lose because you're AFK farming a game. The matches are 4v4 so teams can't really afford deadweight, especially if you're essentially a giant target that the opponents can kill. It's super unfair to people actually trying to play the game because you wanted a useless digital icon.

If you aren't willing to actually play the game, then you don't deserve the trophy.

Nothing against people that are willing to do that, I ended up in a lot of matches with 1-2 teammates afk and we still won a lot of them. The multiplayer is also pretty dead, so you're going to end up in a lot of matches that aren't full either

• Like 1