Are servers still online?

nice, im planning on playing AC:VD sometime this autumn , played it on x360 back then for a bit, i hope it doesnt run worse on ps3 in terms of fps and stuff

id recommend ACV too, it's a super cool game, actually been playing it lately

wish Bandai Namco would commission a new AC game from FS instead of RPGs all the time but i guess that's what makes the money, AC games never sold that well

• 3 years later...
9 minutes ago, Moostache7 said:

Been a bit, we still able to get into this?

Apparently still active?

Armored Core Verdict Day Hardcore Mode Transcript - Armored Core: Verdict Day - PSNProfiles

Last post yesterday mentions playing a co-op session, maybe ping them for confirmation?

I never played Verdict myself because always thought the servers were down but with VI coming out soon wonder is it even worth starting.

17 minutes ago, Null_Spectre said:

Last post yesterday mentions playing a co-op session, maybe ping them for confirmation?

I never played Verdict myself because always thought the servers were down but with VI coming out soon wonder is it even worth starting.

I'd be lying if I said VI didn't make me want to go back and try some of these while I can.

Thanks for the quick response.

On 6/14/2023 at 1:19 PM, Moostache7 said:

Been a bit, we still able to get into this?

On 6/14/2023 at 1:30 PM, Null_Spectre said:

Apparently still active?

Armored Core Verdict Day Hardcore Mode Transcript - Armored Core: Verdict Day - PSNProfiles

On 6/14/2023 at 1:48 PM, Moostache7 said:

I'd be lying if I said VI didn't make me want to go back and try some of these while I can.

Thanks for the quick response.

Still alive and well. But likely not for long with VI coming up.

If you want to plat Verdict Day, do it now. The guide written by @Deadly_Ha_Ha and I (mostly him), will aid you before the shut down.

On 6/18/2023 at 10:35 AM, CelestialRequiem said:

Still alive and well. But likely not for long with VI coming up.

If you want to plat Verdict Day, do it now. The guide written by @Deadly_Ha_Ha and I (mostly him), will aid you before the shut down.

I plan to as soon as possible, just made sure to pick it up this passed weekend. I fully expect it to be one of the next to get axed since obviously V was dropped after VD was becoming more active.

You wouldn't happen to have a time estimate for the online portion specifically, would you?

5 minutes ago, Moostache7 said:

I plan to as soon as possible, just made sure to pick it up this passed weekend. I fully expect it to be one of the next to get axed since obviously V was dropped after VD was becoming more active.

You wouldn't happen to have a time estimate for the online portion specifically, would you?

You may as well consider the entire game online, given the way the game is structured.

• 1 month later...
21 hours ago, tickfordmate said:

Hey i was wondering if there are any groups of people still working on this game? I did beat it, but slowly going through getting S ranks and side quests done

Currently working through the online portion of another title at the moment, but as long as the session members stay productive and cooperative I am on track to be done with those trophies by the end of August. If I don't see a session for this open by the beginning of September I can make one; feel free to add me on PSN