Reminder that the Big In Japan Sale has the bundle on

Lord_Bane999

I noticed alot of people clamoring over 3, 4 and 5 Remastered being available as part of the Hidden Gems, but if you buy all three games together in the bundle on sale right still as part Big in Japan now you will still save more money then buying them individually. There's several hours left for the sale in NA so save the extra cash if your missing all 3.

$44.99 for bundle seems like a nice deal for all 3 games, that's only like 14.99 a game. But I think I'll wait a little longer as its only 26% off. We all know its going to drop much more sometime later this year. I have to admit Im pretty cheap, im willing to wait while playing other things.

37 minutes ago, NERVergoproxy said:

$44.99 for bundle seems like a nice deal for all 3 games, that's only like 14.99 a game. But I think I'll wait a little longer as its only 26% off. We all know its going to drop much more sometime later this year. I have to admit Im pretty cheap, im willing to wait while playing other things.

It definitely will I'm waiting for the physical edition myself to drop in price. But figure I encourage people to buy the bundle if people looking to drop for all 3. Right now Canadian PSN bundle is $60 but each game in new sale is for $26 each (26×3 for 78). In the flip side when Resident 4,5,6 are on sale usually the individuals games come out just a couple bucks cheaper then their bundle due to the way their discounted anymore.