Make sure to start getting Drones / Goon kills early

Darling Baphomet

Simple enough. I can't overstate this. The game is relatively short and it's easy to finish the game with well under the 1337 kills you need, even if you complete all the bandit locations. Goons will spawn along the roadside throughout the game - instead of ignoring them, kill them when you see them. I ended up having to spend an hour or two just driving around and hoping for bandit spawns. Also note that Goons don't spawn in every area consistently - Torn Plains, Broken Tract, and Twisted Canyons are where they call home. You can farm them by killing most of a bandit den, letting yourself die, rinse and repeat, but you shouldn't need to.

Spy Drones are tough, but you can generally expect them to be around every other bandit den / pit stop. There's a distinct noise when you're near one, so when you hear it, take out your assault rifle and get ready to shoot - if you look directly at it, it'll fly. (But if you see it in the corner of your vision, it's still fine.) There's also a skill tree that lets you detect when Spy Drones are near. Get that ASAP.

Vehicle kills aren't too bad, just chase down a few convoys and destroy vehicles you see on the roadside.

Just now, UltraFire121 said:

Spy Drones are the reason why everyone dislikes it. Just a boring long-ass grind.

It's not that bad, but only if you start early - I started looking out for them a few hours in, and since I completed just about every outdoor activity anyway, I ended up naturally finding most of them. Only had like... 6 left by the end game, which wasn't too bad.