Magrunner: Dark Pulse PS3

Dokuro Vita
Rayman Orgins Vita

Level 5
Rayman Legends Vita

Spy Chameleon Vita

Foul Play Vita

------

Is it okay to play a bit of the lower tiered list (Play Digimon a bit before Platting Killzone)? 

Jut platted Resistance Burning Skies.

Story was short, like 6 chapters. Took around 10 hours, 2-3 hours was deaths. Leviathan Boss pissed off, died liked 20 times (Hit Detection Sucked).

It was fun, but it pales in comparison to Killzone Mercenary Graphically/Gameplay Wise. I thought I was playing a PSP game.  

Farming 18 mini bosses was easy at checkpoint in Chapter 6. Kill the 4, then jump off bridge in the next section. Did that 2 times to get it.

• Like 1

@Kishnabe congrats!!  I enjoyed That game myself it was just a shame you had to spend stupid money on an online pass to play one multiplayer game lol and out of the few first party vita games i have played i agree with you that it had very meh graphics. I need to play killzone mercenary one day but want to play throught the resistance series first before i start on the killzone series.

whats next for you??

ALso your now top position in the leaderboard !!

2 hours ago, Kishnabe said:

Jut platted Resistance Burning Skies.

Story was short, like 6 chapters. Took around 10 hours, 2-3 hours was deaths. Leviathan Boss pissed off, died liked 20 times (Hit Detection Sucked).

It was fun, but it pales in comparison to Killzone Mercenary Graphically/Gameplay Wise. I thought I was playing a PSP game.  

Farming 18 mini bosses was easy at checkpoint in Chapter 6. Kill the 4, then jump off bridge in the next section. Did that 2 times to get it.

def do DQ XI next

Hey @Arethien  This is perfect for people  who haven't got the time/ motivation to clear games 100%. I created it solely because every event/contest for backlog on this forum is catered towards people who want to get every trophy and platinum every game or something along those lines so i created this for people who do one playthrough and that to them is completing a game if you get my drift. It also helps people to start games and not be pressured into the platinum although that is an option of which some have been doing in this event.

AN answer to your first question what I do is make the list/pyramid putting games you want to play the most at the top level and work your way down. I always start mine with the game i want to play the most at top but other people may do it differently. Other people may do it differently but for me to help the flow and balance of it try to pick a few shorter games as well so you can knock them out while playing a bigger game (Thats may be good for you who changes a lot) I also try not, when deciding what game on the pyramid to play next, Pick a similar game back to back as this can lead to burn out in some cases for example don't do a 60+hour open world followed by another 60+hour open world. But as a lot of games are open world nowadays maybe go for a smaller shorter open world game. But everyone is different and its up to you how you balance your list but i would definetley put a few shorter games so you can tick of more often.

You have to get to the credits or the equivalent to tick of the game (IF you get stuck you can have one swap per pyramid and at the moment until 31st december you can have a christmas swap also a ps5 swap whenever you get one) but you can put games that you have started on the list as long as your not literally the last mission or the equivelant as thats a bit unfair on the others. SO i would say anything that is say 60% or less completed is allowed for example in a cod campaign 6 missions out of 10 missions done is allowed but anything higher won't be. Although i might change this in the future. 

You don't need to prioritize you pyramid games you play what you want when you want the only rule is you must complete one game on a level before you move to the next level then you can go back to other levels when you like. Im not going to stop you playing games not on the pyramid you play what you want lol

You can add some more retro games and other games not on playstation any game is allowed from any console or pc.

I hope this helps any more questions please ask:)

I look forward to you joining in :)

• Like 1

On 12/19/2020 at 3:42 AM, arsenal4life1471 said:

SO this week im going to be jumping back on to miles morales to get the new game+ playthrough done and therefore get my platinum done.Then from christmas day i will start a new pyramid and i can't wait.

I see people are struggling to find the motivation to continue which saddens me so to help out im allowing everyone a christmas swap Between now and the 31st December you can swap one more game. i hope by doing this it will motivate you guys and girls to carry one when you see your one game closer to finish your respective pyramids. This will be the last added swap i add you after that your on your own guys lol. That will mean if you haven't used any swaps you now have 1 ps5 swap 1 regular swap per pyramid and the time limited chirstmas swap. I hope this is the early christmas present that everyone wants lol. any questions please feel free to ask?

I'm not going to stop working on it, I'm just going at my own speed!  I just got the platinum for NHL 21 last night and after doing so, I got a second wind and have started Detroit Become Human!  I'm going to try to keep going on it until I finish the story and then hop onto another one on my pyramid!  

Update number Two

Level One

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (Finished)

Level Two

Shadow Of The Tomb Raider (finished)

Days Gone

Level Three

Knack

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 

Vampyr 

Level Four

Hitman Absolution 

Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas 

Doom

Level Five

Dark Souls 3

Battlefield 4

Zombi

Killzone Shadow Fall

Fallout 4

• Like 1

On 12/19/2020 at 3:42 AM, arsenal4life1471 said:

I see people are struggling to find the motivation to continue which saddens me so to help out im allowing everyone a christmas swap Between now and the 31st December you can swap one more game.

I haven't lost any motivation personally, I've just been banging out a couple of PS5 games before I jump back into the backlog. Good call on the Christmas Swap for sure, gonna be swapping out Doom on Level 4 for Watch Dogs Legion (PS5) since that's probably what I'll play next. I'm gonna try and wrap up Virtues Last Reward on Vita before I move on to WDL though, so that's probably what I'll be working on for the remainder week. *Side note* Hope everyone has an awesome Christmas/New Years!!?⛄❄️

Spoiler

Level 1

Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning :platinum: (100%)

Level 2

Call of Cthulhu :platinum: (100%)

DanganRonpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (Vita)  

Level 3

MediEvil :platinum: (100%)

GreedFall

Dragon's Crown (Vita)

Level 4

Spider-Man Miles Morales (PS5) :platinum: (100%)

Far Cry 3: Classic Edition

Watch Dogs: Legion (PS5) 

Zero Escape: The Nonary Games: 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors (Vita) (There's 2 games in this collection so I'm counting them separately) (28%)

Level 5

Assassin's Creed Valhalla (PS5) (47%)

Borderlands 3 (15%)

The Division 2 (14%)

Dishonored: Death of an Outsider

Zero Escape: The Nonary Games: Virtue's Last Reward (Vita) (28%)

@arsenal4life1471 @Arethien Yea it's been acting weird for me too for a couple weeks now, glad it's not just me lol! I click on "Reveal Hidden Contents" and it'll shoot me up to the top on the page randomly. Normally I just close the page and re-open it a few times and it eventually corrects itself. 

Yay for Christmas swaps! I didn’t realize how daunting I made my Level 5 games when I created this list. I’m going to swap out Kingdom Come Deliverance with Watch Dogs: Legion (PS5). Merry Christmas all!

LEVEL ONE

Ikenfell (PS4) :platinum:

LEVEL TWO

Need for Speed Rivals (PS4) :gold:

Yakuza 5 (PS4) :gold: (Beat Dec 4 2020)

LEVEL THREE

Greedfall (PS4)

Astro Bot (PS5) *PS5 Swap* :platinum:

Mafia (PS4)

LEVEL FOUR
Wreckfest (PS4)

Injustice 2 (PS4)

Spiderman: MM (PS5) :platinum:(Beat/Plat Nov 16)

Outerworlds (PS4)

LEVEL FIVE

Trine (PS4)

Psychonauts (PS4)

Dark souls Remastered (PS4)

Watch Dogs: Legion (PS5) (Xmas Swap)

Prey (PS4)

I have platinumed MIles morales on my pyramid so that means i can gain 2 points !! Tomorrow i will post a new pyramid with all my christmas presents on it!! can't wait

LEVEL ONE

Tomb raider Legend (ps3)

LEVEL TWO

Assassins Creed Odyssey (PS4)

Resistance Fall of Man (PS3)

LEVEL THREE

Spyro 2 Riptos Rage (Ps4)

Hitman Blood Money (PS3)

Far Cry 5 DLC (Ps4)

LEVEL FOUR

Hitman Absolution (PS4)

Spider-Man: Miles Morales (PS5)

Watch Dogs Legion (PS5)
Max Payne 3 (PS3)

LEVEL FIVE

Marvel's Spiderman DLC (Ps4)
Assassins Creed (Ps3)

Fight Night Champion (Ps3)

Need For Speed Rivals (PS4)

Wipeout 2048 (psvita)

• Like 1

Update 3

Level One

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (Finished)

Level Two

Shadow Of The Tomb Raider (finished)

Days Gone

Level Three

Knack

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare (Platinum)

Vampyr 

Level Four

Hitman Absolution 

Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas 

Doom

Level Five

Dark Souls 3

Battlefield 4

Zombi

Killzone Shadow Fall

Fallout 4

Nice one @Superheavynova If i could suggest what to play next on level 4 it would be hitman or sleeping dogs both great games in my eyes or  days gone also a great game !!

SO Christmas is here and with comes a stack of new games!! Here is my New Pyramid list with my 8 games i got for christmas and a few others Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!

LEVEL ONE
Sackboy A big adventure (Ps5)

LEVEL TWO
Assassins Creed Valhalla (Ps5)
Last of us Part 2 (Ps4

LEVEL THREE
Medievil (Ps4)
Maneater (Ps5)
Knack 2 (Ps4)

LEVEL FOUR
Sniper elite v2 Remastered (Ps4)
Hitman 2 (Ps4)
Pure Football (Ps3)
Plants vs zombies Garden Warfare 2 (Ps4)

LEVEL FIVE
Just cause 4 (Ps4)
Call of duty mw2 remastared (Ps4)
Mafia 3 dlc (PS4)
Jedi fallen order (PS4)
Burnout paradise remastered (PS4)

• Like 2

Merry Christmas people!  We just took possession of our new house yesterday and I'm in the process of setting up a giant gaming room in the finished basement!  We ordered 2 85" Samsung tvs to mount side by side on the wall for our console gaming, can't wait for them to be set up!  I won't be making much progress in the next week though, as we have no internet!  I set up a hotspot last night and used up nearly 4gb of data, so I think we'll have to slow down a bit on that plan!  I have an area for our current gen gaming, another area set up for retro gaming, a 15 foot computer desk being built for 2 battlestations with display cabinets for figurines and a mini-fridge built into the middle.  We also have one of those digital pinball machines that has 15 Star Wars tables built in, but I haven't been able to try it yet!  There's so much more room in our gaming area now for VR too!  Maybe I won't be hitting walls and furniture now!

• Like 2