A Casual BACKLOG EVENT NOW FINISHED

I think I will give this a shot :-) I need to start completing games I buy...xD 

Happy Holidays and have a great 2021 everyone. 

Level 1

- Assassins Creed: Valhalla 

Level 2

- Cyberpunk 2077

- Unravel

Level 3

- Unravel 2

- Immortals Fenyx Rising

- Watchdogs Legion

Level 4

- Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War

- The Witcher 3: Blood & Wine

- Concrete Genie

- Doom Eternal

Level 5

-  Sniper Elite 4

-  Far Cry: New Dawn

-  Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

-  The Outer Worlds

-  Just Cause 4

Update #3: It's been quite a while without an update in this event, and honestly, I just didn't want to play the games I had available. My plan is to utilize the two extra swaps we've graciously been given (Christmas & PS5 swap) and add a couple of games I want to complete so I can progress to other levels. (I'll be saving my last swap for when I hit another snag.) Hope everyone had an amazing holiday season. ?

Level One
Final Fantasy VII Remake ✔️

Level Two
Dishonored Definitive Edition :platinum:
Uncharted 2 Remastered

Level Three
Darksiders Warmastered
Greedfall ➡️ Watch Dogs: Legion
Resident Evil

Level Four
Firewatch
Red Dead Redemption
Prey
Hitman 2 ➡️ Astro's Playroom

Level Five
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Wolfenstein II
Arkham City
Metro Exodus
Doom (2016)

• Like 1

So my First game of my 3rd pyramid can now be ticked of this time its Sackboy: A Big Adventure on ps5. Great game similar to super mario 3d world but in my opinion way way better. With 3d world i found the levels rather boring but this does not suffer that imo. This is the best thing Sumo digital have done with Sackboy since taking over from media molecule by far. This I feel is a must play for fans of 3d platformers and little big planet fans as well and i hope they carry on with this style again should they make another sackboy based game. Personally i hope they never revert back to little big planent now after seeing this. Leave the create your own level stuff with media molecule and there game dreams. Anyway i have also been playing through last of us part 2 and should be done tomorrow more on that game tomorrow. :)

LEVEL ONE
Sackboy A big adventure (Ps5)

LEVEL TWO
Assassins Creed Valhalla (Ps5)
Last of us Part 2 (Ps4)

LEVEL THREE
Medievil (Ps4)
Maneater (Ps5)
Knack 2 (Ps4)

LEVEL FOUR
Sniper elite v2 Remastered (Ps4)
Hitman 2 (Ps4)
Pure Football (Ps3)
Plants vs zombies Garden Warfare 2 (Ps4)

LEVEL FIVE
Just cause 4 (Ps4)
Call of duty mw2 remastared (Ps4)
Mafia 3 dlc (PS4)
Jedi fallen order (PS4)
Burnout paradise remastered (PS4)

• Like 3

I think I might use my Christmas swap so I can move on with level 4 ? I kind of want to check the store though to see if there’s any bargains in the January sales that I might want. They don’t really count as backlog but still ?

I’m hoping I’ll make more progress now I have my capture card ? I’ve been streaming a lot of PC games so haven’t had as much time for console ?

• Like 2

I've decided to use my Christmas swap to change out one of my longer games, RDR2 for Watch Dogs Legion.  We're still waiting for internet at our new house, that comes in on January 2nd, so I can't even download a lot of these onto my PS5!  I only have 4gb left on my data plan until January 6th too, so I can't even hotspot anything!  It's worth it though, the new gaming area is starting to look pretty sweet!

Level 1

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4

Level 2

Knack

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

Level 3

Minecraft Dungeons

Detroit Become Human

One Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Knows

Level 4

FFVIII

Kingdom Hearts 3

Dragon Quest Heroes 2

The Last of Us 2

Level 5

Watch Dogs Legion

Dragon Quest XI

Miles Morales Spiderman

Final Fantasy XV

Persona 5 Royal

@FFATMA Nice choice I really enjoyed watch dogs legion!! if you want a ubisoft open world game but don't want it to last for ever like assassins creed does now then thats the perfect game. i also love the location as well. If you haven't got online atm then detriot become human is a great game to play if you have played heavy rain and liked it then you'll like that one. Also Miles Morales is great and the PLatinum is easy too. I look forward to seeing what you do play next :)

Last of us part 2 is done and what a joy it was playing through this one. The graphics etc  stunning as was expected pushing the ps4 to the limits as the original did on ps3. For a game where critics would say lacks gameplay what there was compared to the original shits all over it. The combat was smooth and more akin to the smoothness of uncharted compared to the the clunky last of us combat. The minor things like not having to craft shiv's for a lot of the game was a great. I won't spoil anything more for any one but some of the set pieces felt more uncharted like which was great in my eyes (toned down compared but for the world the game was set in it was perfect! I enjoyed the story, however i do feel they should leave it where it is and not make a third one as i can't really see where they could go from here. I was the same about the original when i finished that but i take that back after playing this but i feel more strongly that this should be it for the last of us series.
Gameplay this game shits on the first  story was great too but i feel the original may just tip it.

LEVEL ONE

LEVEL TWO
Last of us Part 2 (Ps4)

LEVEL THREE
Medievil (Ps4)
Maneater (Ps5)
Knack 2 (Ps4)

LEVEL FOUR
Hitman 2 (Ps4)
Pure Football (Ps3)
Plants vs zombies Garden Warfare 2 (Ps4)

LEVEL FIVE
Just cause 4 (Ps4)
Mafia 3 dlc (PS4)
Jedi fallen order (PS4)

Next up I'm Going to start the long journey that is Assassins Creed Valhalla but that will be a long slog so will be playing other games at the same time. I Have started knack 2 which is refreshing and colourful compared to the dark depressing world of Last of us! I think knack 2 will be done by tomorrow at the latest,

• Like 2

After seeing the Games that are going to be free on Ps Plus this month I'm going to use my Christmas swap and swap one of the Plus games in that i have been waiting to play and that is Shadow of the tomb raider. I have played and enjoyed the last 2 of the reboot trilogy and this one has been on my list to get one day since it came out. I'm going to take out Plants vs zombies garden warfare 2 out again (i did this last pyramid too lol)

LEVEL ONE

LEVEL TWO
Last of us Part 2 (Ps4)

LEVEL THREE
Medievil (Ps4)
Maneater (Ps5)
Knack 2 (Ps4)

LEVEL FOUR
Hitman 2 (Ps4)
Pure Football (Ps3)
Plants vs zombies Garden Warfare 2 (Ps4) CHRISTMAS SWAP Shadow Of the Tomb Raider

LEVEL FIVE
Just cause 4 (Ps4)
Mafia 3 dlc (PS4)
Jedi fallen order (PS4)

Just to say whoever still wants to use there limited time christmas swap and haven't done so yet you have until the midnight on new years eve (GMT)

• Like 1

Spoiler

Level 1

Hitman 2 • Additional Expansions - PS4 ✅ Completed July 2nd

Level 2

Idle Champions - PS4 :platinum: Completed August 7th
Final Fantasy XIII: Lightning Returns - PS3 :platinum: Completed July 10th

Level 3

Unravel - PS4 ✅ Completed October 26th, no plat yet, but one trophy left which is deathless runs of each level
FFVII: Remake - PS4
Shadow of the Colossus - PS4 ✅ Completed the story, lots to go for plat but gonna tick this off here for now.

Level 4

NieR Automata - PS4 :platinum: Completed August 31st
Persona 5 Royal - PS4:platinum: Completed December 20th
Okami HD - PS3
Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time - PS3 :platinum: Completed November 14th

Level 5
Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch - PS3
Danganronpa 1・2 Reload - PS4 :platinum: Completed September 28th
Final Fantasy X-2 HD - PS4
Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4
Batman Arkham Asylum - PS3

Crossed off Persona 5 Royal in December :D What a big but delightful game!

As for swaps, I'm still satisfied with this list but I appreciate the ping reminder, @arsenal4life1471! They're all games I've started and want to finish.

@arsenal4life1471 This sounds fun and great excuse to help me keep playing my backlog.  I don't really care about winning anything other then the joy of playing what my hard earned cash has bought lol.  

I understand that I don't have to plat/100% a game to cross it off, my question is more to put it on my pyramid list do I have not played it yet?  I.e.  Years ago I started infamous second son, got 1 trophy and then put the game down for some reason and never came back to it.  Can I put that game on my list, is there a maximum level of completion you would prefer we don't have on a game to add it to the list? 

I realize after typing this that this might have already been asked and answered in the thread, though to be honest it is 26 pages lol.  

thanks in advance I will be working on my list in the mean time.

• Like 1

HI @Spinacheq This Backlog event is perfect for people who just want to do a playthrough of a game and call that it lol Yes you can put Infamous second son and any game down that you want. as long as its not to close to the finish of a playthrough i would say a playthrough that is about 70% is the max i would allow. All you need to do is post a list in this forum and make sure to follow the page and a way you go. any more questions feel free to ask i don't mind:)

BTw You can tick games of once you have completed a playthrough. If you get a platinum you get a bonus 2 points on the leaderboard but that not a must.

Update #1: After almost 82hours, I finally finished the story of AC:Valhalla.. Im going to go for the platinum over the coming months..

Now I will continue with Cyberpunk I think =) 
                  Happy New Year. ?

Level 1

- Assassins Creed: Valhalla 

Level 2

- Cyberpunk 2077

- Unravel

Level 3

- Unravel 2

- Immortals Fenyx Rising

- Watchdogs Legion

Level 4

- Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War

- The Witcher 3: Blood & Wine

- Concrete Genie

- Doom Eternal

Level 5

-  Sniper Elite 4

-  Far Cry: New Dawn

-  Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

-  The Outer Worlds

-  Just Cause 4

Edited by markus851218
  • Like 2

Knack 2 Done. It was cool little title nothing amazing but neither was the first one but story was better thats for sure. If you got it in your backlog give it ago. Its rather painless to play lol.

LEVEL ONE

LEVEL TWO
Last of us Part 2 (Ps4)

LEVEL THREE
Medievil (Ps4)
Maneater (Ps5)
Knack 2 (Ps4)

LEVEL FOUR
Hitman 2 (Ps4)