A Casual BACKLOG EVENT NOW FINISHED

It is that time again and from the looks of the posts I am not the only one.  Update time.

I finally finished Final Fantasy 15, got my platinum though I still have some DLC to work on but going to come back to those another time as I need a break from FF15 world.  It was an interesting game, not in the sense I was on the edge of my seat the whole time.  Visually it was great, a work of art.  It had pretty big open world for 4 to 5 year old game.  Mechanically it was clunky, the targeting system would drive me crazy.  Switching between targets on it own even through I was hold down the r1 button maintain targeting on monster.  There was an analysis ability that your party member would use when ever he felt like it not when you wanted.  The story was very predictable and I ended up having no investment in the characters, the loss of a loved one towards the end was something I saw coming, and unlike past entries (FF7) I had absolutely no emotional attachment to the character so felt nothing other than boredom at the 20 min cut scene.  The ending totally Peter Jacksoned it, there was your end scene, then credits, then another end scene, then more credits...  followed by another end scene...  And what is this stupid trend of blocking the scenes that are the credits???  I noticed this on AC4: black flag I wanted to record the credits as I am in them in QA tester section from when I was a video game tester to show my wife later.  Thank you third party capture software.  What was with chapter 13, were the tone switched from RPG, Japanese horror survival with jump scares, for half the chapter you have no weapon and you are just running from enemies.  completely killed the mood and vibe.  Ok rant mode off.  

Overall I am very happy to have finished the story and will be very happy when I 100% it, though that is still a little ways off as I need a break and the royal edition had all the dlc but one was included.  I give the game an overall 6/10 rating.  

LEVEL ONE
Kotodama: The 7 Mysteries of Fujisawa  (PS4) Fun story interesting concept for doing the multiple playthroughs 7/10 rating.

LEVEL TWO
Final Fantasy 15  (PS4) Visually stunning, but lots of fluff and bland story 6/10 rating.
Trails of Cold Steel 3 (PS4)

LEVEL THREE
inFamous Second Son (PS4)
Record of Agarest war 2 (PS3)
Trails of Cold Steel 4 (PS4)

LEVEL FOUR
Darksiders (PS3)

Detroit Become Human (PS4)
Time and Eternity (PS3)
Thief (PS4)

LEVEL FIVE
Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree’s Woe and the Blight Below (PS4)

Lost Dimension (PS3)

Murdered Soul Suspect (PS4)
Drive Girls (Vita)

Song of Memories (PS4)

For my next game I am leaning towards Record of Agarest War 2, or inFamous second son.  Not sure though I might let the wind just take me somewhere on my 2nd or 3rd level lol.

I have an update myself. I have just finished playing Sniper Elite v2 remastered on the ps4! It was entertaining game for me who loves Ww2 games. Don't go into this for the story that is for sure However do go into this for the sniping its very satisfying like all the sniper elite games. Im glad to finally play sniper elite v2 after all these years! I remember back when this game first coming out and loving watching the kill cams. This game is great little game for ww2 fans but more so for fans of sniping games. The kill cams are still worth hitting those headshots! I plan to pick up sniper elite 3 one day having already played 4 when it was free on ps plus a few years back.

I have started Medievil but its not grabbed me yet hence why i started sniper elite v2 (and finished it too.) I have still got my swap having used my christmas swap for shadow of the tomb raider but im not going to swap it out yet but the option is there.

LEVEL ONE
Sackboy A big adventure (Ps5)

LEVEL TWO
Assassins Creed Valhalla (Ps5)
Last of us Part 2 (Ps4)

LEVEL THREE
Medievil (Ps4)
Maneater (Ps5)
Knack 2 (Ps4)

LEVEL FOUR
Sniper elite v2 Remastered (Ps4)
Hitman 2 (Ps4)
Pure Football (Ps3)

Shadow Of the Tomb Raider (Ps4)

LEVEL FIVE
Just cause 4 (Ps4)
Call of duty mw2 remastared (Ps4)
Mafia 3 dlc (PS4)
Jedi fallen order (PS4)
Burnout paradise remastered (PS4)

• Like 1

New pyramid

Level 1

Astros PLayroom as a new year plat.

Level 2

HItman 2 100 percent

Hitman 1 100 percent

Level 3

Madden 21 ps4 version plat

Mass effect 2 all trophies

Saints row the 3rd plat ps4 

Level 4

Sims 4 plat

Tales of the borderlands ps4 Digtal copy plat

Spiderman remasted ps5 plat

Doom external plat

Level 5

We happy few all dlc finished

Watchdogs legion ps4 plat

Gravel plat

Resident evil 6 plat

SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom plat, why not finally finished it

Update 3, finished SaintsRow 3 plat and dlc, next time i will make sure to read the rules, sorry

Edited by lucky0ne16
  • Like 1

Nice one @lucky0ne16 but you should not have done a level 5 game yet as you haven't done a level 3 or 4 game. It's like the only main rule there is on this.  I let you off this once but in the future can you not do that again as it is unfair on everyone else. ok?  to compromise you can shift that game to level 3 and move a level 3 game to level 5. I think that would be fair on everyone then.

Update time just finished Battlefield 4! Not sure what’s next 

Level One

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (Finished)

Level Two

Shadow Of The Tomb Raider (finished)

Days Gone

Level Three

Knack

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare (Platinum)

Vampyr 

Level Four

Hitman Absolution 

Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition (Finished)

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas 

Witcher 3: Blood And Wine

Level Five

The Order 1886

Battlefield 4 (Finished)

Zombi

Killzone Shadow Fall

Fallout 4

Nice one @Superheavynova If i was choosing from you list i would play either Days gone (it is a long game about 40 hour story) or Hitman absolution (my fave and its linear so it tells what to do compared to the other hitman games) Also Knack its alright its nothing to shout about knack 2 is much better compared. The order 1886 is a short game if you want to tick another game of in quick succession. Overall the choice is yours :)

New pyramid

Level 1

Astros PLayroom as a new year plat.

Level 2

HItman 2 100 percent

Hitman 1 100 percent

Level 3

Madden 21 ps4 version plat

Mass effect 2 all trophies

Level 4

Sims 4 plat

Tales of the borderlands ps4 Digtal copy plat

Spiderman remasted ps5 plat

Doom external plat

Level 5

We happy few all dlc finished

Watchdogs legion ps4 plat

Gravel plat

Resident evil 6 plat

SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom plat, why not finally finished it

Update 3, finished SaintsRow 3 plat and dlc, next time i will make sure to read the rules, sorry, should be good now

Edited by lucky0ne16

Another game done meaning 3 games ticked of in 3 days a super productive weekend thats for sure! This time it was Cod Mw2 Remastered. Not a lot to say i loved the original when it came out. Seeing this was great but im so glad i got free with plus cos no way was i ever going to fork out any money for this as they left out multiplayer (fingers crossed they do bring it out one day). Anyway one of the best campaigns in Call of duty history (my fave being call of duty black ops 1+2) I hope they do this for the black ops 1+2 one day and remaster them. I for one can seem remastering mw3 campaign at least one day as they have done the first two. Mark my words it will come. I also manage to make some progress on medievil also but am now more tempted than ever to swap it out and come back to it another time. It's a cool little game but i dunno if i want to finish it but we will see.

LEVEL ONE

LEVEL TWO
Last of us Part 2 (Ps4)

LEVEL THREE
Medievil (Ps4)
Maneater (Ps5)
Knack 2 (Ps4)

LEVEL FOUR
Hitman 2 (Ps4)
Pure Football (Ps3)

LEVEL FIVE
Just cause 4 (Ps4)
Call of duty mw2 remastered (Ps4)
Mafia 3 DLC (PS4)
Jedi fallen order (PS4)

AND with that im back in the top 3 again :) Next up i will probably play either Maneater or Jedi fallen order

• Like 2

1 hour ago, arsenal4life1471 said:

Another game done meaning 3 games ticked of in 3 days a super productive weekend thats for sure! This time it was Cod Mw2 Remastered. Not a lot to say i loved the original when it came out. Seeing this was great but im so glad i got free with plus cos no way was i ever going to fork out any money for this as they left out multiplayer (fingers crossed they do bring it out one day). Anyway one of the best campaigns in Call of duty history (my fave being call of duty black ops 1+2) I hope they do this for the black ops 1+2 one day and remaster them. I for one can seem remastering mw3 campaign at least one day as they have done the first two. Mark my words it will come. I also manage to make some progress on medievil also but am now more tempted than ever to swap it out and come back to it another time. It's a cool little game but i dunno if i want to finish it but we will see.

LEVEL ONE

LEVEL TWO
Last of us Part 2 (Ps4)

LEVEL THREE
Medievil (Ps4)
Maneater (Ps5)
Knack 2 (Ps4)

LEVEL FOUR
Hitman 2 (Ps4)
Pure Football (Ps3)

LEVEL FIVE
Just cause 4 (Ps4)
Mafia 3 DLC (PS4)
Jedi fallen order (PS4)

AND with that im back in the top 3 again :) Next up i will probably play either Maneater or Jedi fallen order

i say maneater i think u enjoy that

Well im going to use my swap i used my amazon voucher that i got for my birthday at the start on November I bought Mafia Definitive Edition! I'm really looking forward to playing this one as i really enjoyed mafia 3 of which fans say is the weakest out of the three. The game im swapping out is medievil It may be a mistake leaving in Jedi fallen order as people have said its "Souls like" which is a little of putting but im going to gamble and swap out medievil. It's not to say I don't like Medievil I think its great but i feel it may be better in short bursts over time for me.

Here is my updated list

LEVEL ONE

LEVEL TWO
Last of us Part 2 (Ps4)

LEVEL THREE
Medievil (Ps4) SWAPPED WITH Mafia Definitive Edition (Ps4)
Maneater (Ps5)
Knack 2 (Ps4)

LEVEL FOUR
Hitman 2 (Ps4)
Pure Football (Ps3)

LEVEL FIVE
Just cause 4 (Ps4)
Mafia 3 DLC (PS4)
Jedi fallen order (PS4)