A Casual BACKLOG EVENT NOW FINISHED

Same here i think the game is cool i really want to like it but the lack of checkpoints kills it a bit for me. its alright if the levels were like 5 minis but some are 20 mins so you die right at the end thats 20 more mins to get to that point again. Hence why i took it out i can see getting very frustrated with it so i took it out so i can jump on give a go then jump off with no pressure of completing it for this event.

• Like 1

New pyramid

Level 1

Astros PLayroom as a new year plat.

Level 2

HItman 2 100 percent

Hitman 1 100 percent

Level 3

Madden 21 ps4 version plat

Mass effect 2 all trophies

Saints row the 3rd plat ps4 

Level 4

Sims 4 plat

Tales of the borderlands ps4 Digtal copy plat

Spiderman remasted ps5 plat

Doom external plat

Level 5

We happy few all dlc finished

Watchdogs legion ps4 plat

Gravel plat

Saints row the 3rd plat ps4 

Resident evil 6 plat

SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom plat, why not finally finished it

Update 4, got around to finish mass effect 2 after many years of sitting on the dlc, hopefully, with this event it will inspire me to get around to finish more games, playing Hitman 1 right now, long ways for all trophies. cant wait for hitman 30

• Like 1

Well I got sidetracked but still was playing prototype 2 and far cry 4 enough to get some progress. The plat for arkham knight actual seems pretty insane now that I'm trying the AR challenges too. Finished all story dlc except robins but I'm 20% through it says. 

I don't have playstation plus but got it for this month to play greedfall. I should of did that instead of arkham knight. I live in the moment so I sometimes go off and do what I do. Anyways I hope I can either plat arkham knight or I'll just leave it to just finishing all story dlc and getting all trophy's that aren't for crazy haha. Will update soon 

Wrapped up a play through of "Dragon's Crown" for Vita yesterday. What an beautiful little side scrolling beat'em up rpg, I'm gonna be chipping away at it for a while trying to beat the game with the remaining 5 characters. I'm in no rush though, it's a perfect game to squeeze playtime in when I'm on break at work cause the levels are like 8-10 minutes long usually. Just in time too, can't wait to start Hitman 3 in the coming day's when I get around to picking it up. After I get through Hitman I'll probably start up "Dishonored: Death of the Outsider" on my Level 5. Over half way done with my pyramid and I'm hoping to have it done by around March-April.

Spoiler

Level 1

Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning :platinum: (100%)

Level 2

Call of Cthulhu :platinum: (100%)

DanganRonpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (Vita)  

Level 3

MediEvil :platinum: (100%)

GreedFall

Dragon's Crown (Vita) (30%)

Level 4

Spider-Man Miles Morales (PS5) :platinum: (100%)

Far Cry 3: Classic Edition

Watch Dogs: Legion (PS5) (80%)

Zero Escape: The Nonary Games: 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors (Vita) (There's 2 games in this collection so I'm counting them separately) :platinum: (100%)

Level 5

Assassin's Creed Valhalla (PS5) (47%)

Borderlands 3 (15%)

The Division 2 (14%)

Dishonored: Death of the Outsider

Zero Escape: The Nonary Games: Virtue's Last Reward (Vita) (100%) (100%)

• Like 1

So fuck the plat atm for arkham knight, I did everything else plus got all the stars I could for the AR challenges. 

So I'm done with arkham knight. Almost done with prototype 2 as well. I'll be able to plat prototype 2 since that was my first plat back when It came out on ps3 on another account. So that will take the place for the arkham knight plat. So three games done. Many more to go! :-)

• Like 1

Hi @Arethien There is not a special swap im afraid That was a special swap to celebrate the launch of ps5. Also everyone else is doing ps3,4,5,vita games so everyone has the consoles they play games on already so the case for adding a swap for a new console other than ps5 is slim im afraid. However you still have your one swap per pyramid of which your yet to use so there is the plus :)

SO another game to tick off this time it was the game i swapped in Mafia Definitive Edition. What a great game this was I thoroughly enjoyed this game. Having Played Mafia 3 when it was given away on plus i feel in love with the series and always planned to play 1+2 but was put of by the fact how old Mafia 1 is now, So when hearing the news about the remaster i was over the moon. I have played it and recommend it to everyone who likes gangster/mafia movies. It is a linear game but set in an open world. All the while your playing the game its very linear but after you finish you can do a free roam mode to explore the city. I loved the setting of which was America in the 30's during the depression . I do love games set in the 20th century full stop. Next up I will probably start Jedi Fallen Order and fingers cross its good :) I may also start working on another game in the mean time.

LEVEL ONE
Sackboy A big adventure (Ps5)

LEVEL TWO
Assassins Creed Valhalla (Ps5)
Last of us Part 2 (Ps4)

LEVEL THREE
Mafia Definitive Edition (Ps4)
Maneater (Ps5)
Knack 2 (Ps4)

LEVEL FOUR
Sniper elite v2 Remastered (Ps4)
Hitman 2 (Ps4)
Pure Football (Ps3)

Shadow Of the Tomb Raider (Ps4)

LEVEL FIVE
Just cause 4 (Ps4)
Call of duty mw2 remastered (Ps4)
Mafia 3 DLC (PS4)
Jedi fallen order (PS4)
Burnout paradise remastered (PS4)

• Like 2

Update time Started San Andreas can’t wait to enjoy it all over again 

Level One

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (Finished)

Level Two

Shadow Of The Tomb Raider (finished)

Days Gone

Level Three

Knack

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare (Platinum)

Vampyr 

Level Four

Hitman Absolution 

Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition (Finished)

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas (started)

Witcher 3: Blood And Wine

Level Five

The Order 1886

Battlefield 4 (Finished)

Zombi

Killzone Shadow Fall

Fallout 4

LEVEL ONE

Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus (ps3)

LEVEL TWO

NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: ULTIMATE NINJA STORM 4 (ps4)

Paladins (ps4)

LEVEL THREE

For Honor (ps4)

Ben 10 (ps4)

Lego Star wars 3 Clone wars (ps3)

LEVEL FOUR
Mafia 3 (Ps4)

Ace Attorney (Ps4) 

Doom (Ps4)

Tekken (Ps4)

LEVEL FIVE

Rainbow Six Siege (ps4)

Detroit Become Human (ps4)

Kingdom Hearts 3 (ps4) 

My Hero One Justice (ps4)

Crash Bandicoot (ps4)

TOTAL POINT TALLY (if im not wrong)- 3

Edited by Darkkingyy1
  • Like 2

I think I posted in here several months ago about participating, then I afk'd PSNP for several months. Now that I'm back again, I think it's high time I actually joined this event for fun.

I actually really like the feel of this event because I'm planning a lot of "game series" plat rains, which require me to leave games unfinished. For example, I'm planning on doing a plat rain of the Star Ocean and "Tales of" series. I have to wait until Tales of Arise comes out, but this event lets me play the other games (up to earning every trophy but 1) and let them sit on my profile until I'm ready. Unfortunately I don't have a PS3 so I can't play the other Tales games. :( Sadness.

Anyways, each game that I have started I will put/keep in a link. That way you can see my trophy count in each game, without having to hunt down the games on my profile individually. My goal is to 100% each of these games at some point, though I know it's not required for the event.

As a side note, I included Monster Hunter World and Iceborne (first two games) because I'm currently using them for my #50 and #51 plats. Even though I've finished their stories, I'm going through about another 100-200 hours of grinding for their plats. Since I'm basically playing MHW every single day until I 100% it, I figured it would be OK to use it for Level 1. :P If it's not, let me know and I'll find 2 other games to use (though that would mean my pyramid would not be started until I fully finish MHW).

✯  Level 1  ✯

➳ Monster Hunter World (PS4)

✯  Level 2  ✯

➳ Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)

➳ Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (PS4)

✯  Level 3  ✯

➳ Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen (PS4)

➳ Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin (PS4) 

➳ Lego: The Hobbit (PS4)

✯  Level 4  ✯

➳ CrossCode (PS4)

➳ Tales of Vesperia (PS4)

➳ Tales of Berseria (PS4)

➳ Tales of Zesteria (PS4)

✯  Level 5  ✯

➳ Star Ocean: The Last Hope Remaster (PS4)

➳ Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness (PS4)

➳ Star Ocean: Till The End of Time (PS4)

➳ Star Ocean: First Departure R (PS4)

➳ The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (PS4)

• Like 2

Welcome @Sword to this event im glad you finally came back to join in lol :). You can keep those game that you want to plat in you just wont be able to cross them of your list once you've done the story (as you have already done it). you will only be able to cross them off once you platted them im afriad. Either way good luck :) Just to remind you your are allowed one swap per pyramid and One swap when/if you have a ps5:)

Make sure to follow the page as well to keep up with wants happening on this forum :)

Feel free to look at yours and others progress here: ALLTIME LIST OF EVERYONES COMPLETED GAMES ROAD MAP: (TO KEEP TABS ON THE ORDER IN WHICH THEY WERE COMPLETED AND TO SEE WHAT GAMES PEOPLE HAVE COMPLETED) - Google Sheets

And the latest leaderboard here; PSN VOUCHER LEADERBOARD!!! (A CASUAL BACKLOG EVENT)2020-2021 - Google Sheets

• Like 1

sorry @Arethien thats why i should check and double check if you notice any more mistakes please shout :)  As per the Platinum question its tough but yes your right you will only get the two points per platinum 1 for the story complete so if you add a story completed or the equivalent you can only score two points. Although multiplayer only games might be viewed differently and a game by game basis.

and yes @Darkkingyy1 PLease post a new post as per each game ticked off please
(that goes for everyone!) As i don't want to be going through the event forum looking for everyone's old posts. Hope you understand:) Btw well done on the sly cooper plat:)

Edited by arsenal4life1471