A Casual BACKLOG EVENT NOW FINISHED

Hmm... to be more consistent with everyone else (and to cause no confusion), I could remove those games and replace them with other games that I have not started. I just figured that since I'd be playing MHW for the next 3-4 weeks grinding out the plats, it wouldn't matter too much. However, I forgot there was a point competition going on as well. I'm just joining to have fun, I'd much rather have someone else win the prize.

@arsenal4life1471 What do you think? I could remove those games and replace them with other games that I have not started yet, if you'll let me. That way it's more consistent with everyone else and easier to track the points in them.

@Sword No its fine:) keep them in at least you have told me that your are only clearing up trophies after the story of which is allowed but you will only get two points but that is alright as others have done that in the past too:) This is a casual event after all:) In regards to the point system don't worry about that i will keep you in the leaderboard you won't win unless you really want to and finish top ;) Any more questions feel free to ask :)

Just now, arsenal4life1471 said:

@Darkkingyy1 Nice one (and thanks for posting it as new post this time :) ) Whats next for you?

lego star wars 3 is an alright game not as good as the first two/complete saga though but still worth playing. Also for honor singleplayer story isn't to bad and short too :).

I am planning on going for Lego star wars 3 next and then Ace Attorney to open up all of my levels. 

@Arethien All good, just wanted to make sure I was OK before I kept going haha. 

Also noticed that you are playing some Tales games! That's my favorite series next to Star Ocean (for the JRPGs). Hope you get some good story completions done in those. They can be long sometimes. Cannot wait for Arise c:

I also agree that I like stat sheets and seeing how others are doing. I like to lurk stats more than talk sometimes, aye ya ya. It can be a lot of fun. :) 

• Like 1

SO this weekend I have been Playing Jedi Fallen Order WHAT A GAME. It had the Uncharted feel but also Tomb raider feels as well The combat may be "Souls like" on the harder difficulties but i played on story mode difficulty (the easiest) and it was more like a little bit like the "rpg" assassins creed combat with a bit more depth. This game was a breath of fresh air in terms of Star wars games and the best game that has come out of EA since they had exclusive rights (all though i did enjoy the battlefronts). Respawn have done a fantastic job with the World and the story as well and i can't wait to see if they do a sequel especially now EA don't have exclusive rights. I recommend to all Star wars Fans who have not played it yet. IF you are possible put of by the games media keep chucking the word "souls like" when describing the combat don't be put off !! Story mode difficulty is you friend. Its is also great for people who do like the souls games combat as im sure the combat is proper punishing on the highest difficulty but yh thats not for me lol.

LEVEL ONE
Sackboy A big adventure (Ps5)

LEVEL TWO
Assassins Creed Valhalla (Ps5)
Last of us Part 2 (Ps4)

LEVEL THREE
Mafia Definitive Edition (Ps4)
Maneater (Ps5)
Knack 2 (Ps4)

LEVEL FOUR
Sniper elite v2 Remastered (Ps4)
Hitman 2 (Ps4)
Pure Football (Ps3)

Shadow Of the Tomb Raider (Ps4)

LEVEL FIVE
Just cause 4 (Ps4)
Call of duty mw2 remastered (Ps4)
Mafia 3 DLC (PS4)
Jedi fallen order (PS4)
Burnout paradise remastered (PS4)

Next up for me this week it will start Hitman 2 tomorrow but I plan to Play all the Mafia 3 Dlc (Of which is free to everyone now) once its downloaded. I may also Dabble in a bit of burnout and start my road on that. THis plan may all change it depends how i feel after work lol

• Like 2

LEVEL ONE

Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus (ps3)

LEVEL TWO

NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: ULTIMATE NINJA STORM 4 (ps4)

Paladins (ps4)

LEVEL THREE

For Honor (ps4)

Ben 10 (ps4)

Lego Star wars 3 Clone wars (ps3)

LEVEL FOUR
Mafia 3 (Ps4)

Ace Attorney (Ps4) 

Doom (Ps4)

Tekken (Ps4)

LEVEL FIVE

Rainbow Six Siege (ps4)

Detroit Become Human (ps4)

Kingdom Hearts 3 (ps4) 

My Hero One Justice (ps4)

Crash Bandicoot (ps4)

TOTAL POINT TALLY (if im not wrong)- 5

• Like 1

Hi all here is my end of the week update, since I haven't completed anything new from my list, it will be a short one.  I am still working on Record of Agarest war 2, I think I am about close to the half way point, though the last half I have a feeling will be more grindy than the first half, it is a compile hearts game after all. 

with that I will bid you all a good evening/day, and here's hoping you all have a great new week.

Good luck to all my pyramid peers out there, and may the POWER OF THE PRYAMID guide you to success...

• Like 2

On 11/19/2020 at 7:58 PM, Kishnabe said:

Level 1

Killzone Mercenary Vita  :platinum: Nov 30th 2020

Level 2

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing PS3 :platinum: Jan 15th 2021

Resistance: Burning Skies Vita :platinum: Dec 20th 2020

Level 3

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth Vita

Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age PS4

Level 4

Magrunner: Dark Pulse PS3

Dokuro Vita
Rayman Orgins Vita

Level 5
Rayman Legends Vita

Spy Chameleon Vita

Foul Play Vita

------

Is it okay to play a bit of the lower tiered list (Play Digimon a bit before Platting Killzone)? 

On 11/19/2020 at 7:58 PM, Kishnabe said:

Level 1

Killzone Mercenary Vita  :platinum: Nov 30th 2020

Level 2

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing PS3 :platinum: Jan 15th 2021

Resistance: Burning Skies Vita :platinum: Dec 20th 2020

Level 3

Truck Racer PS3 :platinum: Jan 25th 2021

Level 4

Magrunner: Dark Pulse PS3

Dokuro Vita
Rayman Orgins Vita

Level 5
Rayman Legends Vita

Spy Chameleon Vita

Foul Play Vita

------

Is it okay to play a bit of the lower tiered list (Play Digimon a bit before Platting Killzone)? 

Just Platted Truck Racer. 

Time Trials were a pain. Some took an hour each at least. It a 5 hour plat for the skilled. Think it took 11 hours or so for me.

• Like 2

So Im 4 levels away from getting the plat for prototype 2. I just beat it and did all the shit you could but I couldn't get the last 4 levels since when you beat the game and all the enemies are worth 10 ep max and each level for the end is 190000 ep. Time to see what my next game is on my pyrimid. I think vice city. Cause I downloaded it a few days back thinking I needed to for this, so I'll double check soon. Will update when plat.

• Like 2

So I just got the plat for prototype 2. I needed 4 more levels to get the rest of hellers upgrades for the last trophy All Growed Up. Had to play the game all the way until you get to the third island. That's like half way mark or maybe more in story haha. Anyways got my 9th platinum which was my 2nd on my first account back during ps3 era. 

I would of continued to use it but go banned by sony cause the card I used to buy some dlc took back the money so sony banned me until I could pay it back. But I stopped playing games for 2 years so when I got the ps4 I just made a new account.

Anyways time to download borderlands goty ed. 

So I have finished the story missions on Hitman 2 just now which means i am up to date with the hitman series just need to get 3 one day to see where the story goes. I will come back to Hitman 2 to play the Hitman 2016 levels again but that is for another pyramid another time.

LEVEL ONE
Sackboy A big adventure (Ps5)

LEVEL TWO
Assassins Creed Valhalla (Ps5)
Last of us Part 2 (Ps4)

LEVEL THREE
Mafia Definitive Edition (Ps4)
Maneater (Ps5)
Knack 2 (Ps4)

LEVEL FOUR
Sniper elite v2 Remastered (Ps4)
Hitman 2 (Ps4)
Pure Football (Ps3)

Shadow Of the Tomb Raider (Ps4)

LEVEL FIVE
Just cause 4 (Ps4)
Call of duty mw2 remastered (Ps4)
Mafia 3 DLC (PS4)
Jedi fallen order (PS4)
Burnout paradise remastered (PS4)

For the rest of this evening im going to start Burnout Paradise Remastered and tomorrow after work i will start the mafia 3 dlc thats the plan anyway lol.

• Like 2

LEVEL ONE

Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus (ps3)

LEVEL TWO

NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: ULTIMATE NINJA STORM 4 (ps4)

Paladins (ps4)

LEVEL THREE

For Honor (ps4)

Ben 10 (ps4)

Lego Star wars 3 Clone wars (ps3)

LEVEL FOUR
Mafia 3 (Ps4)

Ace Attorney (Ps4) 

Doom (Ps4)

Tekken (Ps4)

LEVEL FIVE

Rainbow Six Siege (ps4)