A Casual BACKLOG EVENT NOW FINISHED

Finally finish Tomb Raider with a plat trophy, now on to the next level.

Level 1

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition

Level 2

Cyberpunk 2077

Astro Bot Rescue Mission

Level 3

Marvel’s Spider-Man

Maneater

Control

Level 4

God of War(2018)

13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim

Super dimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls

The Evil Within

Level 5

Star Wars Jedi:Fallen Order

Kandagawa Jet Girls

Valkyria Chronicals

Bioshock Infinite 

Ratchet & Clank(2016)

• Like 2

@Darkkingyy1 Congrats now that opens up your whole pyramid so you can play what you want ! Wants the next game your gonna play??

First on game on the board for your @cjl_001 and you pushed on to platinum the game which is good to see whats the next game for you then??

@SpinacheqI just play games in my freetime after work till bed and don't really watch tv or films its mainly gaming then youtube about games lol and on the weekend im playing most of the time  due to the lockdown in uk besides i would probably play all weekend atm anyway due to it being winter.

Edited by arsenal4life1471

SO a big SETBACK for me I have lost my save for Mafia 3 Meaning i can't access the Dlc until about half way through the game which is a lot of rubbish. I hate games that do this grrrrr! If i had paid for the dlc i would be really really pissed off. So as one of i will be using my swap for my next pyramid on this pyramid. As I'm Doing this I am going to allow others to do it. Im not adding it to the rules as i don't want it becoming the norm  on this event. THE only way you can use your next pyramid's swap on the pyramid you are on is if you have a good enough reason to swap. An example being that the disc your are using is scratched and unreadable or something similar. I hope everyone understands and doesn't hate on me to much lol (It's the first time i have "bent" the rules).

LEVEL ONE
Sackboy A big adventure (Ps5)

LEVEL TWO
Assassins Creed Valhalla (Ps5)
Last of us Part 2 (Ps4)

LEVEL THREE
Mafia Definitive Edition (Ps4)
Maneater (Ps5)
Knack 2 (Ps4)

LEVEL FOUR
Sniper elite v2 Remastered (Ps4)
Hitman 2 (Ps4)
Pure Football (Ps3)

Shadow Of the Tomb Raider (Ps4)

LEVEL FIVE
Just cause 4 (Ps4)
Call of duty mw2 remastered (Ps4)
Mafia 3 DLC (PS4) USING NEXT PYRAMIDS SWAP Due to lost save meaning having to replay half of the main game to get to the point were i can access the Dlc. for Just Cause 3 (PS4)
Jedi fallen order (PS4)
Burnout paradise remastered (PS4)

Lets hope i don't hit a wall in the next pyramid ?

• Like 3

@arsenal4life1471 thats too bad, I got the DLC free thanks to the definitive edition coming out and they handed it all disc owners for some reason, and it got me back into the game and to finish it.  The DLC was pretty fun even though it was short.  I would reccomend circling back to it, and this comes from someone who had to play the game 5 times to get the platinum thanks to all the glitches.

LEVEL ONE

Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus (ps3)

LEVEL TWO

NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: ULTIMATE NINJA STORM 4 (ps4)

Paladins (ps4)

LEVEL THREE

For Honor (ps4)

Ben 10 (ps4)

Lego Star wars 3 Clone wars (ps3)

LEVEL FOUR
Mafia 3 (Ps4)

Ace Attorney (Ps4) 

Doom (Ps4)

Tekken (Ps4)

LEVEL FIVE

Rainbow Six Siege (ps4)

Detroit Become Human (ps4)

Kingdom Hearts 3 (ps4) 

My Hero One Justice (ps4)

Crash Bandicoot (ps4)

TOTAL POINT TALLY (if im not wrong)- 8

@Sword Thanks mate i do really want to play the dlc one day im going to chip away at in the background to i can get to the point where i can access the dlc (after all got to make the most of it being given away lol. I have started Just cause 3 and i am enjoying it so far also done a lot on burnout paradise remastered as well. I plan to finish one or both this weekend fingers crossed :)

New pyramid

Level 1

Astros PLayroom as a new year plat.

Level 2

HItman 2 100 percent

Hitman 1 100 percent

Level 3

Madden 21 ps4 version plat

Mass effect 2 all trophies

Saints row the 3rd plat ps4 

Level 4

Sims 4 plat

Tales of the borderlands ps4 Digtal copy plat

Spiderman remasted ps5 plat

Doom external plat

Level 5

We happy few all dlc finished

Watchdogs legion ps4 plat

Gravel plat

Resident evil 6 plat

SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom plat, why not finally finished it

Update 4, Both Hitman games are now 100 percent  along with mass effect 2 being completed, now to wait for a patch for hitman 3

• Like 2

SO its been another month gone in Since the last end of month roundup update on the leaderboard and if they are up or down from last months top 5
TOP 5 as 31st January 2021
1 @KunoGuy 23 (-)

2 @arsenal4life1471 13 (-)

3 @lucky0ne16 12 (Up 1)

4 @Kishnabe 12 ( Down 1)

5 @Superheavynova 9 (-)

Full Leaderboard here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1G6-CwGV7uY7hsjZDKrp-YMy4qtXEr_l8HhjmRYCIs5g/edit#gid=0

SO after the setback last week i have completed Just Cause 3 Great,fun game in the open world but the missions towards the end of the game where a little frustrating. Having missed out on this game on ps plus when it was the monthly game years back due the fact it had such a poor performance on the ps4 with really poor frame rate during busy times hence why i didn't bother at the time. I bought it cheap this week and now added it and beat it. ABout have two thirds of the way through I was thinking to myself you know what I might just jump straight into 4 but have now decided against that its not because the game was crap it wasn't the openworld was fun to traverse with the grapple hook and wing suit and the explosions never got old its just the missions got a little fustrating towards the end. If you have this in your backlog please do give it a try However Only play it on PS5 as the performance on the base and pro ps4 is very poor at times struggling to hit the targeted 30fps Ps5 had no problem.

LEVEL ONE

LEVEL TWO
Last of us Part 2 (Ps4)

LEVEL THREE
Maneater (Ps5)
Knack 2 (Ps4)

LEVEL FOUR
Hitman 2 (Ps4)
Pure Football (Ps3)

LEVEL FIVE
Just cause 4 (Ps4)
Just Cause 3 (PS4)
Jedi fallen order (PS4)

Right next up its back to Burnout Paradise I just need to get the A license then the burnout license and that would be classed as done.

P.S 40th game i have ticked of since i started this forum!!

• Like 3

I've been working bit by bit on Dragon Quest Heroes 2.  Fun game, but I think it's going to take me a while!  I'm still on a VR kick, now that I have so much more open space to work with!  We should have a sub-category VR pyramid!  Lol, just kidding though, I don't need more incentive to be distracted from my original pyramid!  I figure I should be done that one in about 10 years roughly!

LEVEL ONE

Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus (ps3)

LEVEL TWO

NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: ULTIMATE NINJA STORM 4 (ps4)

Paladins (ps4)

LEVEL THREE

For Honor (ps4)

Ben 10 (ps4)

Lego Star wars 3 Clone wars (ps3)

LEVEL FOUR
Mafia 3 (Ps4)

Ace Attorney (Ps4) 

Doom (Ps4)

Tekken (Ps4)

LEVEL FIVE

Rainbow Six Siege (ps4)

Detroit Become Human (ps4)

Kingdom Hearts 3 (ps4) 

My Hero One Justice (ps4)

Crash Bandicoot (ps4)

TOTAL POINT TALLY (if im not wrong)- 9

• Like 2

So here is my week end update, only 1 day late. :)

Why am I late, well I was so close to finishing Record of Agarest war 2 that I ended up playing all weekend, and I do mean all weekend, only 3 hours of sleep friday, saturday and sunday nights each lol.  I knew that if I stopped playing cause I was at a grind part, I wouldn't come back to it anytime soon, and I wanted to finish it.  So as of 30 mins ago ding platinum achieved.  

Record of Agarest War 2 was an interesting game and gave me a lot of mixed feelings about it.  The sprites during the fight scenes were wonderfully nostalgic of snes and genesis(mega drive) era, and the base story was engaging enough that I didn't want to skip the main story parts, I did skip some of the side quest text as it added nothing and most of the time rambled on.  It has pleasant music and the combos and battle system was fun after the learning curving of figuring out how to optimize your skills with different characters.  The main story was broken up into 3 generations, were you start out with a main character that has anmensia and then do to bottling up the power of demons in your own body you choose a generation wife from your support characters and your son takes over you for gen 2.  This was repeated in gen 2 to gen 3 as well, and at first the very stark differences between the generation main characters was a shock, until the correlation that the darker mood of the world around you, increased and more powerful monsters was reflected in the outlook of the main character.  It wasn't until gen 3 that story just pretty much stopped, and you got to the compile hearts problem of now you need to grind quests to get flags to unlock more of the story, well if you want the true ending route.  This took a huge portion of my time as you couldn't see all the quests except in groups of 5s.  So to save my self some time of back tracking across the world every time I wanted to turn a quest group of 5 in to see what I needed to farm next.  I grabbed a quest list of the internet that would list the monsters for each one.  In the end I think giant break of story for grind grind grind to get satisfying ending, hurt my overall enjoyment at the end and dropped my rating of this game down to a 7/10.

LEVEL ONE
Kotodama: The 7 Mysteries of Fujisawa :platinum: (PS4) Fun story interesting concept for doing the multiple playthroughs 7/10 rating.

LEVEL TWO
Final Fantasy 15  :platinum: (PS4) Visually stunning, but lots of fluff and bland story 6/10 rating.
Trails of Cold Steel 3 (PS4)

LEVEL THREE
inFamous Second Son (PS4)
Record of Agarest war 2  
:platinum: (PS3) Nostalgic sprite models, and decent story 7/10 rating.
Trails of Cold Steel 4 (PS4)

LEVEL FOUR
Darksiders (PS3)

Detroit Become Human (PS4)
Time and Eternity (PS3)
Thief (PS4)

LEVEL FIVE
Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree’s Woe and the Blight Below (PS4)

Lost Dimension (PS3)

Murdered Soul Suspect (PS4)
Drive Girls (Vita)

Song of Memories (PS4)

I am not sure what my next game will be, I want a break from RPG land for at least one game so leaning towards Detriot become human but haven't decided yet. I will take a day to think about it, any suggestions are always welcome. :) 

Good luck to all my pyramid peers out there, and may the POWER OF THE PRYAMID guide you to success...

Edited by Spinacheq
  • Like 2

Keep on grinding @FFATMA :)
Well done @Darkkingyy1 and @Spinacheq on ticking off a game each and Welcome @cazcomp i hope this event will help you out :) May i please ask you to finalise which platform you are going to play each game also which watch dogs game you are going to play pretty please :) other than that your good to go :)

• Like 1

Another game ticked off this time it was Burnout Paradise Remastered on Ps4. God I love this game. Having played it already on ps3 when i saw it was included with ea access i knew i would have to play it again. The sense of speed is amazing and this game is probably in my top 3 arcade racing games if not the best. A must play if you like the need for speed series but never played this. THIS SHITS ON ANYTHING NFS HAS DONE. EA BRING THIS SERIES BACK.

LEVEL ONE

LEVEL TWO
Last of us Part 2 (Ps4)

LEVEL THREE
Maneater (Ps5)
Knack 2 (Ps4)

LEVEL FOUR
Hitman 2 (Ps4)
Pure Football (Ps3)

LEVEL FIVE
Just cause 4 (Ps4)
Just Cause 3 (PS4)
Jedi fallen order (PS4)

And then this was 4. Next I'm going to play shadow of the tomb raider to finish that trilogy off My bro is currently using the ps3 but if it becomes available i will play pure football instead at some stage.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, arsenal4life1471 said:

Keep on grinding @FFATMA :)
Well done @Darkkingyy1 and @Spinacheq on ticking off a game each and Welcome @cazcomp i hope this event will help you out :) May i please ask you to finalise which platform you are going to play each game also which watch dogs game you are going to play pretty please :) other than that your good to go :)

Oh sure! I'll say Watch Dogs 1 and that the games will be on PS4. 

Update I currently have family over, and different games might end up being played, but I’m working on these while everyone is asleep. Apologies if this breaks the rules a bit 

Level One

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (Finished)

Level Two

Shadow Of The Tomb Raider (finished)

Days Gone

Level Three

Knack

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare (Platinum)

Vampyr 

Level Four

Hitman Absolution 

Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition (Finished)

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas (started)

Witcher 3: Blood And Wine

Level Five

The Order 1886

Battlefield 4 (Finished)

Zombi

Killzone Shadow Fall

Fallout 4

• Like 1

17 hours ago, arsenal4life1471 said:

@cazcomp can you either post your list again or edit the previous post accordingly please:) Also just to say if you complete/tick off a game can you post it as an update and don't just edit the old post as i will miss it.

Ok, I'll edit the original post! Sorry for the mix up, am new to the forum :)